Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....It seems Floyd is not fighting in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Why should I be scared for another pro boxer? Unreasonable fantasy fights should be looked down on for all fighters. Every one was saying little 150lb Pacquiao was too small for Martinez at 150lb catchweight, but big ass 150lb Floyd should fight Martinez and Golovkin at 160? It's unreasonable to argue that way. Be consistent.
    Thats what we want to know?

Comment

• Mayweather is fighting Khan in May. That was decided months ago. If Khan got busted for cocaine I think Golden Boy can get him out of trouble. Lots of millions are riding on this fight.

Comment

Yep, a 150lb(on fight night) WW/part time JMW is protected because he's not fighting a MW. But the MW is the f-cking man fighting Osumono(whatever) Adama and gets a pass for saying he's not ready for 168
        I agree with on this i dont like floyd but i find it funny once pac got knock out floyd must fight a middleweight Who dont want to go up 8 pounds some posters got desperate once their hero got drop lmao

Comment

• oh I thought he got caught with neck thicking drug

Comment

• He's under a contract that requires him to fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Prob because Floyd is a dick who nobody likes and puts people to sleep. GGG on the other hand people find exciting and would love to see him smash Mayweather for being a little b1tch his whole career.
              ah floyds a dick...nobody likes him.....people find GGG exciting and would love to see him smash mayweather....so lets hold them to different standards...awesome! cool! lets let personality conflicts and bouts of excitment get in the way of fair and reasonable expectation!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrOfStyleSlick View Post
                ah floyds a dick...nobody likes him.....people find GGG exciting and would love to see him smash mayweather....so lets hold them to different standards...awesome! cool! lets let personality conflicts and bouts of excitment get in the way of fair and reasonable expectation!
                Lol strange aint it

Comment

I hear Andre Ward is available.
                  Ward always said that he would fight Floyd at a catchweight -- 172...

Comment

• mmmh...i heard yesterday Sebastian Contursi (Chino's manager) was called by Haymon to have an urgent meeting for today.

Comment

• If Khan doesn't get the fight it will be Victor Ortiz if he wins Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                      X