Clear All

Bradley winnin no doubt who wanna bet!

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
      Bradley winnin no doubt who wanna bet!
      1 billion i got pacman to win

sig it

Comment

imho this will be a better fight than the first one, Tim have levelled up since their last fight and Manny has a lot he wants to prove...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          A rubber match when Pac is leaving Arum in 2015? Nah, Arum is a powerful man and not extending your contract with him and then continuing to fight against his new toy is a deathblow. Pac ain't winning unless he gets the KO....I hope he knows this. Arum isn't going to let Pac get a win after snubbing him and then have him jump ship to try and get Floyd to fight....that ain't how it works.
          Pacquiao will have one fight at the end of 2014. If Arum can't bloat Garcia, then why not Bradley again?

Comment

Pac by KO in the 8th round with 35 seconds left

Comment

Pacquiao is going to have to do something he couldn't do in the first fight and that's hurt Bradley. The chance to do so still exists because Bradley is willing to trade in spots and tends to get wild in those situations.

Bradley fought a much more disciplined fight against Marquez. If Pacquiao can't rock him, he could find himself in a world of trouble. Bradley's jab and footwork will set the pace and a frustrated Pacquiao could eat some counters coming in. Bradley is a tough guy to outbox. If he holds his own in the trenches, he'll win decisively.

Comment

Because of the way the judges scored the first fight, I think in order to win this fight Bradley needs to CLEARLY win and that will be difficult cause it will most likely be a very tough and close fight. Bradley needs KO or put on a boxing clinic to secure this victory.

Comment

PAC wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                    Pacquiao will have one fight at the end of 2014. If Arum can't bloat Garcia, then why not Bradley again?
                    I think that spot is for ruslan. This is why bob was not In a hurry to make PAC vs ruslan. Ruslan was there just in case PAC/Bradley 2 doesn't go thru but since it's set for April, ruslan will be pac's next opponent.

Comment

gooooo pacman buwenas manny

Comment

Working...
                      X