Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After studying Pacquiao's welterweight fights, my conclusion is he doesn't have Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every welterweight manny fought will disagree with you. he fought some of the more durable WW that we've seen. margarito, mosley, and clottey were big guys with dynamite chins. margarito should have been stopped, and ended up going all but blind from the result of the damage. manny broke his f#cking orbital bone with a left hand.

mosley and clottey shelled up and did nothing but try and finish the fight. mosley was tapping gloves to get manny to be nice

he also carried guys at WW, which was a new phenomenon for pacquaio. he carried margarito, cotto late, mosley, rios, clottey.

and if you looked at the fights above 135, surely you saw manny's one fight at 140, where he scored one of the most devastating knockouts we've ever seen at the weight.

ricky hatton was out for several minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      every welterweight manny fought will disagree with you. he fought some of the more durable WW that we've seen. margarito, mosley, and clottey were big guys with dynamite chins. margarito should have been stopped, and ended up going all but blind from the result of the damage. manny broke his f#cking orbital bone with a left hand.

mosley and clottey shelled up and did nothing but try and finish the fight. mosley was tapping gloves to get manny to be nice

he also carried guys at WW, which was a new phenomenon for pacquaio. he carried margarito, cotto late, mosley, rios, clottey.

and if you looked at the fights above 135, surely you saw manny's one fight at 140, where he scored one of the most devastating knockouts we've ever seen at the weight.

ricky hatton was out for several minutes.

The TS said that was pretend, because Hatton's eyes were closed and fighters who get knocked out don't have their eyes closed.

Hectari is very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I studied several of Pacman's fights above 135.

He doesn't have power, he only has enough power to break skin and cause swelling but he doesn't have enough to rattle your brain or make you wobble hard.

This is why I believe Tim Bradley will win a rematch and possible knock out the weak chinned Pacman.
        this was where I hit the back button

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The TS said that was pretend, because Hatton's eyes were closed and fighters who get knocked out don't have their eyes closed.

Hectari is very funny.

i'd get a ton of comfort out of that if it were true.

there was a small part of me that truly believed that hatton wasn't getting up. i even mentioned it to a friend "this is boxing, man. he might not get up."

Comment

Some of you guys are making me laugh. If Pacman was a true puncher, he would be knocked guys out or TKO them every fight with the amount of punches he lands on them flush.

Bradley never wobbled hard against Pac the way he did against Ruslan

Comment

speed is power. and pacman is fast.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Some of you guys are making me laugh. If Pacman was a true puncher, he would be knocked guys out or TKO them every fight with the amount of punches he lands on them flush.

Bradley never wobbled hard against Pac the way he did against Ruslan
                Glad we make you laugh too, bro. Because you made made me laugh this entire thread.

Luck. Pure luck. Lololololol

Green coming your way for the laughs bruh!!!!!!

Comment

**** nevermind can't find the green k button

Comment

AT welterweight Pacman needs to really sit on his shots just to give his opponent a minor buzz, at 122 he had real pop.

Comment

Bob Arum says it here the hatton fight gave people the false impression that Manny had one punch power, he tells the truth that Manny isn't a knockout artist that fight made people believe he was. Pacman has no pop at all at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X