Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fat bums fighting for a paper title

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Stiverne's not even a real Canadian, he's Haitian.

Chris was a beaten fighter for 9 rounds and Stiverne didn't bite!

Chris knows Stiverne can't knock him out. Now he's going to put the long-haired Haitian six feet under as a personal gift to Don King.
      Stiverne also knows Arreola can't knock him out. Stiverne didn't have to go for the kill. He was fine with boxing Arreola's ears off the entire fight. I won't be surprised if Arreola rushes Stiverne like he did Seth Mitchell and in the process gets tagged coming in and knocked out in the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by antawain28 View Post
        DID some of you fools even watch the first fight, Stiverne dominated that fight every round after the third he was just crisper,and landing harder shots and beating Arreola to the punch and that was probably the BEST Chris Arreola that we could possibly see and it will more than likely be the same in the rematch. I don't want to hear that he only won because Chris's nose was broke **** either because guess what Stiverne landed a punch to break his nose and even in the first two rounds it was like a draw up to that point.
        stiverne di control the fight but the broken nose was definitely a factor. arreola obviously had issues breathing but still went 12. stiverne doesn't have to change anything. it's arreola that has to avoid the big shot & he now knows he can't walk through stiverne's punches. I think he underestimated bermane & that won't happen again but if chris don't make some adjustments it could be a carbon copy of the first fight. I thought arreola would crush him the first go around because in the 7 fights I seen of stiverne nothing stuck out to me...

Comment

Arreola doesn't do well against people that can actually box and that he can't physically bully. It should be the same result for Stiverne. Maybe Arreola can fight Wilder afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            Stiverne's not even a real Canadian, he's Haitian.

Chris was a beaten fighter for 9 rounds and Stiverne didn't bite!

Chris knows Stiverne can't knock him out. Now he's going to put the long-haired Haitian six feet under as a personal gift to Don King.
            Regardless hes a Canadian citizen who "represents" Canada (check boxrec). Canada is a nationality not an ethnicity or bloodline much like U.S and Australia, so if you are a citizen, assimilated in the society and call your self one of them you are just that. But even if it was a bloodline thing like Germany things have changed so as long as you rep you are that Sturm, Huck and Hernandez.

I agree Stiverne shouldve gone for the finish but hopefully he KOs Arreola in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X