No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Anguo in Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    I think a pressure fighter will benfit him he's combination counter puncher but we will see.
    I agree that a pressure guy could make canelo look good.. It will have to be a high level pressure guy like margarito, froch etc to really expose canelo... Not sure if Angelo is on that level but he will be a serious test for canelo...and it will truly show good Canelo is.. This could be his Ortiz-maidana moment

Comment

if Angulo KOs Canelo hes gonna tell us "so easy even a caveman can do it" judging from his current look.

Comment

Simply put: is canelo going to be like bute n Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I agree that a pressure guy could make canelo look good.. It will have to be a high level pressure guy like margarito, froch etc to really expose canelo... Not sure if Angelo is on that level but he will be a serious test for canelo...and it will truly show good Canelo is.. This could be his Ortiz-maidana moment
          I agree we will see his true mettle in this fight Angulo brings out the dog in whoever he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            WAR CANELO
            War Perrito!!!!!

Comment

why do so many mexicans like canelo? hes an average boxer at best? is it because of his looks? floyd showed how awful canelo is. his stamina is pathetic - fights only 1 minute per round. also he is too big for 160, which i think is the reason why his endurance is so ****. he has to work ridic hard to make 154.

el perro vs lara was a hundred times more exciting than floyd vs canelo...also canelo has **** for brains trying to outbox floyd.

canelo fans (mexicans) - i know i sound racist but i have yet to meet a canelo fan who is not a mexican....there are atleast 3 boxers at 154 who are much better than canelo. so why all the love for canelo? canelo fans please enlighten me.

again im brown and this has nothing to do with canelos ethnicity. marquez is one of my favorite fighters of all time and im looking at mikey garcia as the next p4p king

Comment

I would fluck the ship out of that chick in the second to last pic. She got some big ask **** and she thick.

Comment

Not sure about angulo's new look but I'm gonna ride with el perro here I think his last fight was just unfortunate with him he's gonna come back strong if el perro learned his lesson with Kirkland and fights smart he can beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                    why do so many mexicans like canelo? hes an average boxer at best? is it because of his looks? floyd showed how awful canelo is. his stamina is pathetic - fights only 1 minute per round. also he is too big for 160, which i think is the reason why his endurance is so ****. he has to work ridic hard to make 154.

el perro vs lara was a hundred times more exciting than floyd vs canelo...also canelo has **** for brains trying to outbox floyd.

canelo fans (mexicans) - i know i sound racist but i have yet to meet a canelo fan who is not a mexican....there are atleast 3 boxers at 154 who are much better than canelo. so why all the love for canelo? canelo fans please enlighten me.

again im brown and this has nothing to do with canelos ethnicity. marquez is one of my favorite fighters of all time and im looking at mikey garcia as the next p4p king
                    it most certainly is. he is dreadfully average, fights nothing like the mexican greats and has never truly been in a great fight. if angulo wins, i would not even call it an upset.

Comment

If El Perro can catch up to Lara, he can catch up to Canelo. This is a dangerous fight for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X