Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lara can not get the fights he wants at 154, why not move to 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    Floyd came all the way up from FW, yet these haters lose their **** at the suggestion Lara move up just 6 lbs lmfao

Lara is too chinny for 160. He was dropped twice by slow ass bum Angulo and outboxed by B-grade fighters.
    thank you.....Floyd moved up 24 damn pounds and Lara can't move up 6?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Love to see him fight GGG,hell a fight with Quillin should be easily made
      And we would all love to see you pay your bets.

Comment

I would love to see Lara at 160. He should be able to beat a lot of fighters there. But he has to finish the work he's started at 154 first. Honestly, I don't see him having much trouble getting fights at 154. In fact, he's done quite well for himself in terms of getting meaningful fights.

He's fought P. Williams, Vanes, Molina, Angulo and Trout. All those guys are/were top 10 contenders. I also have a feeling he'll be able to get a Canelo clash in the future.

I would love to see Lara/GGG or Lara/Sergio. Those are awesome fights.

Comment

I doubt him and Quillin would fight and GB has no other MW titles so why move up lmao.
          He can beat anyone in JMW, no reason to move up yet. I think he could beat down GGG though when promoters stop crying

Comment

So much backwards logic on here

How about those guys at 154 just fight him? Thats the solution, not him moving up

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              And we would all love to see you pay your bets.
              but like Mayweathe/Pacquiao, it'll never happen because somebody is too scared.

Comment

amir khan should move up to 147...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  So much backwards logic on here

How about those guys at 154 just fight him? Thats the solution, not him moving up
                  Because people not wanting to fight him is the same as competition not existing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

This thread is so transparent. I remember when they all used to pull the same **** with Sergio Martinez - telling him to move to 168 to get further away from their guy.
                    lol

Floyd has 2 154 belts ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Hold up so Lara can't move up 1 damn division?
                      Why should he? he is a jmw this weight jumping is out of control by fans expectations some fighters don't want to move up because they feel effective at a given weight class and shouldn't be expected to move up or down.

Comment

Working...
                      X