Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd only post his ******** wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    Floyd never tested positive. Where u get that?
    A respected boxing writer carried a story which alluded to him testing positive three times but it was apparently within USADA's the****utic exemption so did not have to be disclosed, or at least that was what was inferred.

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
    If he's got the money, let him enjoy it ********. Floyd could've been broke, but after his showtime deal, he should be wealthy for the rest of his life.
    We don't know what he really gets from his Showtime deal after everyone is paid but blowing $2.5m on Broner is not small change. The guy has already basically won the lottery, it seems so pointless to gamble it all away. I get that ******** is enjoyable, but imo there's no need to risk those amounts.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 01-20-2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Every gambler that I know is in the red. There aren't any exceptions.

I wonder if he'll bet on Broner in the rematch. Maybe $2500 this time lol.

Comment

I don't fault the OP. These little situations are instructive. Perhaps 10 years from now someone will be Googling around in an effort to understand why he/she saw Floyd digging in the Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster for a few of the pieces with some meat left on them. They will see a picture emerge and MAYBE just MAYBE it will help a guy like Mike Tyson who was able to wise up.

I am a fan of Floyd but recognize the obvious. First off, when Floyd loses a bet there is no tax write off. When Floyd wins a bet uncle sam is his partner though. So when you hear about these spectacular wins....keep in mind that a lot of that goes to an entity which assumed no risk, but is more than willing to take.

Some people talk about Floyd's Real Estate. His Mansion is paid off!!! Well, when Floyd can no longer afford that mansion because of utilties and taxes, what does he do with it? Sell it? yeah right. Very hard to sell a property like that. Rent it out? yeah ok. Floyd will never get what he paid for that property. He will probably be underwater when he wants to stop the gigantic expenses assumed monthly. And again...guess who will step in and take a lot of that money from the sale?

I would just say, one does not have to be a hater to look at information like what the OP presented and project what the future will bring.

Comment

Duh no **** he loses he has posted them before. If my nickname was money I woudn't be posting my losing tickets only a ****** would think he has 100% winning record.

Even Pacquiao lost money on those wild coq fighting days.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            A respected boxing writer carried a story which alluded to him testing positive three times but it was apparently within USADA's the****utic exemption so did not have to be disclosed, or at least that was what was inferred.
            This is the dumbest **** people say.

A respected writer once wrote that Pacquiao asked what would the penalty be if they tested positive, and I'm not going around claiming it's true. Regardless on how convenient it is to make it fit an agenda.

Comment

Working...
            X