Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate Floyd what's your move fight or flight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Bull**** dude, pure unadulterated bull****.......
    Nyahahahahaha, FINALLY!, of all those kilometric paragraphs you've posted this one stands out as the most that makes sense nyahahhaha congratulations. This is also the first post of yours that i was able to finish reading.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
      Nyahahahahaha, FINALLY!, of all those kilometric paragraphs you've posted this one stands out as the most that makes sense nyahahhaha congratulations. This is also the first post of yours that i was able to finish reading.
      You can read? I assumed your mother typed your posts while you dictated to her through your drooling slobbery ramblings. Oops, my bad....

Comment

You can read? I assumed your mother typed your posts while you dictated to her through your drooling slobbery ramblings. Oops, my bad....
        Dude give it up. You sound like a ****** every time you give a nonsensical post.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Okay, if your really that dumb. This saying doesn't need to mean literally as in there is no action left. It just means he's cornered no way out on this one.

Hence, fight or flight. It's like a cat who's cornered in an alley. He has no choice but to fight. But he can run away from the fight and be called a rich coward for everyone to talk about in the future years to come. That is his choice. If he really is a fighter and a real boxer who should fight the best out there. Then he has no choice but to fight Pac.

Okay dumbo lol
          It was a checkmate alright. Its as clear as day, you can see through what Manny is really trying to drive at. How can Floyd respond to that? any which way he respond, If hes going to say "Are you out of your Focking mind i risk my life I aint fighting for free or charity, i have my own children". Manny will just say "Ok floyd keep your purse I'm donating mine to charity, lets go!" what can Floyd say after? "Duh-oh, youre far away Manny, youre living in the Philippines."

Floyd'spastics are really worried now on what Floyd will say to manny's challenge, theres a lot of "biting-nails" in the forums, lets wait for the ensuing "gnashing of teeth" and "hair pulling". Its really hard defending cowards, you die with them a thousand deaths, embarrassing deaths i should say.

Theres no way for floyd to hide now either, youre right, fight or flight, hell both be remembered any which way he chooses just the same.

Comment

what is this 2009? where the **** all these Pactards suddenly come from

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Dude give it up. You sound like a ****** every time you give a nonsensical post.
              Only "nonsensical" to someone that doesn't know how to read or comprehend basic English. But that's how it is at NSB and with Pac's brain dead army, they're big on ignoring facts and dismissing untidy ideas. In a word it makes you delusional. Own it, it fits you.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I heard Manny is willing to fight for 0%...He can prove how floyd is ducking him by agreeing to a flat rate and donating it all to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  But legacy don't pay bills doe
                  The irony of this post.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry, it seems i hurt your feelings here

Comment

Floyd brain dead cult is on operation clean up lol

Sigh.. Floyd can't you see your minions have no more material to go for.. For God sakes man-up. They can't defend you forever. They are looking like blockheads in here no more ammunition to back up that your actually fighting for the love of the sport.

A little more this legion of your brain dead kissass will wake up from reality and that's when you realize wtf I didn't fight Pac!?! It's 2050 already what a shame..

Comment

Working...
                      X