Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate Floyd what's your move fight or flight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Just wait for
    Floyd's reply. After Floyd turns this down. PAC will say it. I will still fight for charity.

PAC knows. Floyd will retire in 2015. This is it. He is putting the pressure.Pac cares for legacy. This is a super fight for the ages. PAC knows it. It's not about money anymore, if Floyd's ducks he will really look bad on this one. Time to man-up Floyd.
    But legacy don't pay bills doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      But legacy don't pay bills doe
      Yup that will be Floyd's reply.

Then PAC says his return volley: and will say:' I will still fight for charity fight me for the world wants it. Man up!'

Perfect scenario. This is inching to a fight date. If Floyd still folds. Pac's career will be forever cleared of who ducked who, this shows who wants it and who is quacking.

No way out but fight the man Floyd.

Comment

Yup that will be Floyd's reply.

Then PAC says his return volley: and will say:' I will still fight for charity fight me for the world wants it. Man up!'

Perfect scenario. This is inching to a fight date. If Floyd still folds. Pac's career will be forever cleared of who ducked who, this shows who wants it and who is quacking.

No way out but fight the man Floyd.
        But floyd represents the red white and blue doe

So why would he let someone from another country come over here, make money, and take it back to his country Doe

Comment

Floyd going to Africa might have been the dumbest move. He thought he'd get Rumble in the Jungle kind of reception. But he was so open to the African media even his ***** tight defense wasn't able to fend away the Pacquiao questions. Now, he's said stupid things in the Jungle Pacquiao beamed out a laser from Asia and shot the lights out of Floyd in Africa.

Game over Floyd. You will never taste a $150M purse in your life. No sponsors too. After September 2015, you are on your own. Holmes' given you a curse, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            But floyd represents the red white and blue doe

So why would he let someone from another country come over here, make money, and take it back to his country Doe
            If you read the article he will donate it to any charity wether in US of A or elsewhere. If just to make it happen might be for a big charity in need like cancer or aids.

That in itself steps this fight another level. Fighting to raise money for the helpless.

Comment

What I don't understand is why doesn't Floyd call his bluff and say 50/50 and Manny gives everything to charity? I have trouble believing Manny is being serious, so just call him on it. Now I know the fanboys will say because he's scared, and to be honest I can't really disagree. At this point Manny is a very winnable fight for Mayweather, perhaps boardering on easy. Why not take the money and enhance your legacy.

Comment

Floyd is getting hammered in looking more like a huge coward everyday. :WORD:

Comment

If you read the article he will donate it to any charity wether in US of A or elsewhere. If just to make it happen might be for a big charity in need like cancer or aids.

That in itself steps this fight another level. Fighting to raise money for the helpless.
                  But doe a deer a female deer doe

Comment

Floyd's reply: you serious Manny? I'm busting my chops in the ring and willing to sacrifice my life in there and I'll give it for free? **** you!

Manny: then you dont have to, I'll give my money to charity to show the world it's for the people and for history. For free Floyd man-up!

Floyd won't have to give his, PAC will. That's the last move. Checkmate Floyd.

Check mate!

This is what will happen. PAC knows this fight is what boxing fans want. It's for legacy and history. Money is not the motivating factor. It's whooping Floyd's ass.

Floyd can keep his take of his money or give a portion to charity, but PAC ain't bluffing he will give his fight purse all away to charity and for legacy. Checkmate. No way out on this one Floyd.
                    Only a ****** fights for nothing, especially when they desperately need the money themselves. That would be like a bum panhandling so he could give his money to charity instead addressing his own immediate needs. If Floyd considered this idiotic move for a second he would demonstrate without a shadow of a doubt that Pac's ******ation is communicable. All that Manny is doing is posturing and nothing more, it isn't real, and the fact that his idiot army would fall for this is no surprise. Heh they still think a guy that's been knocked cold three times, and has struggled of late is a credible threat to Mayweather's unbeaten streak, he isn't, not even close.

Why use gimmicks? All Manny has to do is not re-sign with Massa Arum, fight outside of the TR stable, make some cash and here's the test of sincerity, don't tell anyone you donated your purse. If you announce your intentions they sound contrived an opportunistic instead of sincere. You wanna impress God, give all you have and don't tell a soul because God will know what kind of person you are. Manny's broke, the IRS is on his jock and this is all he can muster to lure Mayweather into the ring even though he knows its Arum that holds the keys to the kingdom....

Comment

How do you checkmate a guy who's guaranteed 250 million?

Maybe I missed that part.

Comment

Working...
                      X