No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kirkland????????: K2 reserves Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    They probably wouldn't refuse it, but might have a strong preference for Kirkland if that's an option. It wouldn't be out of stupidity, it's cause Kirkland is way better known, always in barnburners, at least has a punchers chance. Some 2 way action expected, unlike with Geale who can't even punch.
    Ok then. So why do u keep going in this circle? At least u understand even though u try not to.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Lmao I'm sure u can't wait for him to explode...:bukkake:
      I thought you said HBO can't force fighters to do anything? Womppppppp

Comment

Lol, awwwww poor guy. Can't comprehend what I'm writing cuz his head is so far up another man's ass. It's ok. I won't explain to u. Good luck tho.
        I'm not even putting words in your mouth. Try backtracking now

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          I thought you said HBO can't force fighters to do anything? Womppppppp
          That is not what I said, but I don't expect u to know how comprehend what u read while being Arabian goggled anyways.

Comment

They probably wouldn't refuse it, but might have a strong preference for Kirkland if that's an option. It wouldn't be out of stupidity, it's cause Kirkland is way better known, always in barnburners, at least has a punchers chance. Some 2 way action expected, unlike with Geale who can't even punch.
            Wanting Kirkland over Geale is not stupidity. But refusing to air Geale is sheer stupidity. It's highly improbably they'd be stupid enough for the later.

Worst case scenario, Golovkin might get a slightly smaller purse to fight Geale over Kirkland. If money is his goal, then that's his prerogative and that's fair enough. If you're forgiving Golovkin for that, then you have stop saying Geale ducked Golovkin when he skipped over Golovkin for a significantly higher purse. If you still believe Geale ducked Golovkin, then you have to admit Golovkin is currently ducking Geale. You can't have it both ways here.
            Last edited by BlueBettle; 01-19-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

That is not what I said, but I don't expect u to know how comprehend what u read while being Arabian goggled anyways.
              Not what you said...... Lol, what did you say? I mean edit if you want, I already got your ass

Comment

Ok then. So why do u keep going in this circle? At least u understand even though u try not to.
                So now you understand why the network might prefer Kirkland over Geale. Glad you got it finally, shouldnt have took this long. They want value for their money, and think Kirkland brings more, very simple.

Comment

• Geale's best win is felix sturm. He's about as good as mathew macklin as far as im concerned. The only real reason ppl think he's a better option is because of the title belt he had. The guy lost to darren barker for christs sake. Atleast kirkland we know can punch and the fight is a guaranteed foy candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Not what you said...... Lol, what did you say? I mean edit if you want, I already got your ass
                    No, really u don't. But u clearly don't know any better. So continue to think u do. It's one thing to read, it's another to interpret it in a way that suits your agenda. Either way, what I said and what ur trying to say are clearly not the same thing to anyone with half a brain.

Comment

So now you understand why the network might prefer Kirkland over Geale. Glad you got it finally, shouldnt have took this long. They want value for their money, and think Kirkland brings more, very simple.
                      Dude, tell me how I didn't say that like 4 pages ago? Seriously u, I know, are better than that. Even for a fanboy. I've said long ago that Hbo might prefer Kirkland. And this is about business. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X