This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i saw vitali klitschko's career set. i suffered.
    Holy ****, I almost spit my drink all over my computer!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      How did I discredit Vitali?

And ok pal.. sure

Was it "in the eastern block" you and your dad smoked weed during the Lewis-Rahman fight? Or when exactly did you choose to leave the peace and quiet of Denmark to go and hang out in eastern europe?
      None of your business.

Comment

vitali was about to lead his people to freedom until he hurt his shoulder and said nevermind i quit
        You don't need to be disrespectful, that's all. It doesn't matter you dislike the fighter, as a fan of boxing noone should cheer in the situation like this.

Vitali is in a real danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          You don't need to be disrespectful, that's all. It doesn't matter you dislike the fighter, as a fan of boxing noone should cheer in the situation like this.

Vitali is in a real danger.
          we are all in danger. except maybe the bubble boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            None of your business.
            Translation = I'm a liar.

Comment

None of your business.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Agreed, He's already proven he's lied and cheated. Is political corruption really that far fetched?
                i wouldn't say it's a guarantee but it's more likely than not. he's a proven liar, steroid cheat, and he's notorious for treating his opponents like sh-it with terrible contracts, but now he's a man of the people? an honest man who wants to do what's right? what are his motivations? why would you trust a rich man with a silver spoon to lead you? i think he's using populism to bolster his own reputation and get into power so he can reverse the lewis-klitschko official decision and pretend he won because he was up on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Translation = I'm a liar.
                  You know what? I'm done with you. If you want to take this further, PM me. I will make you shit yourself.

Comment

You know what? I'm done with you. If you want to take this further, PM me. I will make you shit yourself.

You have my address mate. Welcome any time.

Comment

we are all in danger. except maybe the bubble boy.
                      Be grateful you are not living in the country that is on the verge of a civil war.

They called Vitali to calm down and he got fire extinguisher all over him. God forbid, tomorrow it could be a bullet. 70 policemen are injured, many protestants.

I am sure you can comprehend there is nothing funny about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X