Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah's Trainer: Zab Had Bad Flu Before Malignaggi Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah just looking for another payday,thats all!

Comment

And now he would get another title shot at 140 with this excuse, and then we would have his "homies" telling us how this is the new Judah and how he is still quick and how he would win.

Comment

Just because you crap your pants doesnt always mean you have the flu. Zab Fludah just doesnt have it. The only virus he has is choke syndrome. When the stakes are high, kiss Zab Bye-Bye.

Comment

judah has had the flu for the last 7 plus years and it suddenly appears midway through fights

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Zab should fight at 140, six of his nine losses have come at 147.
            Nah, it's not the weight; it's just age. Not many guys can compete well at nearly 40yrs old in any weight class, nevermind welter and below.

Comment

No, Judah camp. You can't be like 3G and blame YOUR bad performance on the sniffles...

Comment

Zab will get another title shot

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
                  No, Judah camp. You can't be like 3G and blame YOUR bad performance on the sniffles...
                  I'd love it if my bad performances looked like this lol

You must really belittle Quillen for his performance performance

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    judah has had the flu for the last 7 plus years and it suddenly appears midway through fights
                    Hahah exactly! I used to hate on him but I kind of like Judah....He is consistant, and after about 4 rounds you will be able to do both

get the popcorn and beer
                    predict the winner of the fight with certainty.

You will then be entertained by Yoel Judah's many facial expressions and grunts and by watching Zab take a nice measured beating. The last fight where Zab put a hurtin on someone was that girl in the craps game.

yet...and I say this with all seriousness the guy will prolly win another championship.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Hahah exactly! I used to hate on him but I kind of like Judah....He is consistant, and after about 4 rounds you will be able to do both

get the popcorn and beer
                      predict the winner of the fight with certainty.

You will then be entertained by Yoel Judah's many facial expressions and grunts and by watching Zab take a nice measured beating. The last fight where Zab put a hurtin on someone was that girl in the craps game.

yet...and I say this with all seriousness the guy will prolly win another championship.
                      doubtful. kaizer mabuzas dont come around that often and even if they do judah is not a sure thing to win. i mean he did lose to baldomir lol. i think that was when he was first diagnosed with the flu

Comment

Working...
                      X