Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Did you not learn your lesson from the last time you went into 'full ******' (I suppose it's a permanent state for you) mode in your support of Matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
      Give the LM fans a chance here. If they jump off the fan train at the first loss then there is no sense! The Garcia fight was very competitive, and I think he has a future still waiting for him. Don't act like you fav fighters are Joe Calzaghe, Rocky Marciano, and Floyd Mayweather bc they never lost a fight. Whomever lucas has to fight next is in for a rude awakening. This guy means business!
      Its not about him losing, its about who he lost to. I mean were you paying attention what was going on here last year? Gifs, memes, threads non stop about Garcia being scared to make the fight. Then the fact these radical/extremist fans were saying this guy pretty much beats everyone from almost every era. One fool said LM and Duran would be a close fight.

And for the people were picking Garcia to win, they would go crazy. So until I see every avatar and sig taken down, I will have to keep clowning on these teenage casual fans.

Also I respect Garcia, but he is nowhere near my favorite fighter right now, but he saved this forum.

Also, nice avatar haha
      Last edited by PurePugilist216; 01-18-2014, 02:53 AM.

Comment

He's ready to dominate

Comment

I hope his eye is ok. I heard it was effed up pretty good. Danny really put it on his ass.

Comment

Put him in with Broner. Both coming off loses and see who wants it most.

Comment

Matthysse

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

They were so ridiculous before the Garcia fight! They died a tragic death.
              Unlike the Broner fans, i don't abandon my fighter after a loss. How were they ridiculous, are you saying it's ridiculous to pick one fighter over another and get it wrong, Matthysse is a true warrior.

Comment

A True boxing fan

Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
                Did you not learn your lesson from the last time you went into 'full ******' (I suppose it's a permanent state for you) mode in your support of Matthysse?
                What the ****s wrong with you, are you saying he should stop supporting or getting excited over his fighter because he lost, thats not a boxing fan, thats a bandwagon rider. Matthysse is an exciting fighter and and comes forward and seems to never stop or get tired, thats why he's called the machine.

Comment

Matthysse is still one of my favorites. Hopefully hes comming back strong and good as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    It's too bad about that freak eye injury. Something tells me Lucas had his best chance at victory in that first fight. If there's ever a rematch, I think Garcia will do better.
                    I didn't pick anyone last time as I felt it was 50/50 but I'd pick Matthysse next time (provided his eye holds up). He was easily outboxing Garcia in the first six rounds until the swelling and was even competitive after that.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Garcia-Matthysse II on the Floyd-Con Air undercard. Dude won't be in fighting shape any time soon.
                    Matthysse-Judah II on the Mayweather undercard would be a good fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                      Haha Matthysse fans still sound hurt. He’s chubby now because he’s been binge eating to help cope with his depression after Garcia shut his teenage fans up.
                      I don’t hate Matthysse, but first chance I get to dig at you delusional fans I will. After that sick hype the rest of honest fans had to deal with, I think you guys deserve this.
                      I had no problems with them hyping Lucas....I mean he's a rugged dude with crazy punching power...what really made me feel a certain way was how they tried to **** on Swift and discredit him....crazy disrespect!!...Swift went from ducking to shook, to getting stopped in 3 to being lucky in about 9 months lol

Lucas is a monster....I NEVER said anything different....all I've ever said is that Swift would beat him....that's all!!...but the Lucas base was wearing that cologne called ARROGANCE...I guess they were smelling themselves lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X