Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love him or hate him, he really changed the game. No one did it the way that Floyd did it. Not really so much his fighting style, but the way he successfully promoted himself. Haters are gonna miss him when he's gone.

Comment

Bye bye

Thank goodness this guys retiring. We all knew he would avoid the Thurmans, Porters, Maidanas, Bradleys and Pacquiaos of the 147 pound division, and we damn sure know he's not interested in Fighting a Lara at 154.

"I don't work with bob Arum" which translates too "I'll never fight Pacquiao or Bradley".

What a farce. Absolute disgrace to boxing. Ducking fights since at least the mid 2000's. Boxing can finally go back to lucrative, justifying fights... At least for a while until the next hype Jobs is raised a proper diet of bums until the blacks eat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by antawain28 View Post
        You sound really dumb he is the gutless turd but he actually gets in the ring while you are the one being a keyboard warrior how about you go put on some gloves and do better than what he did but I am sure that you will not go do that because you are in fact the gutless turd and you are riding manny so hard I hope he wore a condom so you don't get pregnant loser
        Nice try shart for brains....18 fights my friend including 4 pro and won all of them so far except 2 amateur and 1 pro that was a dq. Mayweather ducked Pacquiao. Deal with it fat man.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          I want to ask you a serious question, did you catch Floyd fokin your mother? There's gotta be a reason why you hate him so much and the points you're trying to get across are idiotic and childish. He either gave back shots to your mother or your wife, which one is it buddy?
          are you really resorting to childish insults?

i dont hate him just stating the fact that he is best ducker boxing has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            I want to ask you a serious question, did you catch Floyd fokin your mother? There's gotta be a reason why you hate him so much and the points you're trying to get across are idiotic and childish. He either gave back shots to your mother or your wife, which one is it buddy?
            wow...enjoy your ban!

Comment

He won't fight the Maidanas of the world... lol please, he's Guerrero and Canelo are better than Maidana. Yes Khan is crap but it's not confirmed yet...Maidana is also a garbage fight. I like how Maidana beats someone everyone called the biggest bum in boxing, and now he's owed a Floyd shot? Please.

That said it's unlikely he'll go out at 49 fights, if he's undefeated he'll hit 50-0 I'm almost sure of it....why not? Make Khan your last fight for all I care, it doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

This thread just shows me Floyd's haters are more obsessed with him than his fans. I wonder what these guys are going to do in 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  This thread just shows me Floyd's haters are more obsessed with him than his fans. I wonder what these guys are going to do in 2016?
                  they will study the history of africa

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    enjoying a duck free/ mayweather free boxing once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                      enjoying a duck free/ mayweather free boxing once again.
                      Considering you're an alt you'll go back to posting on your main, and making alts to hype up hype jobs or hate on established fighters like you've been doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X