Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Eyes March Bout, Rejects Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Gary Russall all of a sudden his star stopped shinning. He need a new manager that is going to take 70 percent and he'll have the connections to get built up to be a super star. Have people post about him on web fourms and such. Yup, going to have to pay for them connections. Seems like even Top Rank don't allow fighters to really build to greatness. For a decade now, up and coming fighters get a little shine and the sharks want to push him for a mega money fight cause if he loses its all over in the money era. Hope Russel is the goods and has good people looking out for him. Boxing fans being feed fighters who are still in the learing process, aswell as champions fighting fighters who are in the learning process. Few fighters with real fundalmentals these days. Back to the basics, technique in boxing where did is go.

Comment

I can't fault Gary Russell Jr. for not fighting top contenders if they are not willing to fight him. I agree, he should've fought PDL, but PDl is not a top contender either. I hope Russell Jr. fights Mares or Leo Santa Cruz in 2014.

Comment

Russell gets beat down by Jhonny.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Smart move by Jhonny he wanted no parts of that speed.

Comment

Working...
          X