Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will they stack Mayweather's undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will they stack Mayweather's undercard?

Canelo is having his own PPV, and thanks to that they'll need to stack that so it'll be remotely good.
    They're already working on LSC being on there.

Then if Broner/Maidana rematch does go down in April, another card they'll most likely stack. If they do decide to put it on the Mayweather undercard, it'll take some hashing out because you know Maidana will be asking for more money....or may not want to do it at all since Schaeffer snubbed in from the Mayweather opportunity.

Next is the Mares/Gonzo rematch.....and I don't think they'd stay on ice even longer until May. If anything, they'll go on the Broner/Maidana rematch.

What does Mayweather have to stack his card?

Who really cares is the question? The dude is a coward.:yawn:

Comment

Garcia again? Not many options

Comment

Showtime about to lose 15 milly on Floyd again

"He sells PPVs doe"

Comment

they better juice this thing to the gills.

i don't want to pay money for two fighters coming off of losses, especially alvarez y angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            they better juice this thing to the gills.

i don't want to pay money for two fighters coming off of losses, especially alvarez y angulo.
            mayweather card.

im thinking maybe
            porter vbrook
            thurman v paulie
            maidana v broner
            wilder v chisora
            garcia v peterson if he wins

Comment

Doesn't matter to me if its Khan I won't be buying it if the undercard is good ill just stream it. Not to sound like a Floyd hater but I hope it flops so showtime will make him match up with someone better in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                mayweather card.

im thinking maybe
                porter vbrook
                thurman v paulie
                maidana v broner
                wilder v chisora
                Brook said Porter/Alexander looking at a rematch
                Paulie has danced around Thurman forever and he's looking at Danny
                Good luck satisfying Maidana fighting on the undercard of there. Only way they get it is with more money. Maidana will want 7 figures...and broner will want 7 figures.
                Wilder already said he won't fight Chisora or Fury unless either have a belt

Garcia fight only one that's plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  mayweather card.

im thinking maybe
                  porter vbrook
                  thurman v paulie
                  maidana v broner
                  wilder v chisora

i'm not sure why i went to alvarez' farcical ppv. i probably just wanted an opportunity to vent.

i don't expect floyd's undercard to have anybody but mexicans on it. maybe they'll have one or two throwaway fights to keep the cost down.

i'd love to see wilder on there. i don't expect broner, maidana, garcia, or even paulie, porter, or thurman. they certainly won't all be on the card. it's going to be way too expensive. that's a several million dollar undercard, and contrary to popular belief, these networks aren't making enough to throw away extra millions idly.

this ppv won't be like the last one, and sell 2+ million.

Comment

they'll need to put every single boxing superstar they've got to make this remotely buyable.......and need to fight on a pakistani holiday to maximize profits

Comment

Working...
                    X