Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will they stack Mayweather's undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Fights going to sell no matter who is on he card

Floyd is a icon and his fights are watched while having a party, jet setters dont care about streaming

A lot of anti social dudes who post on here think everyone is like them, obsessed with Floyd hate, in reality you invite a few guys and girls around, get some food and beverage and watch a Floyd fight, a stream simply doesn't suffice for folks who want to enjoy themselves

I hope some good fights are on the undercard though, Pac man last fight was boring as was the under-card.
    you are missing the point

it needs to sell a lot, the more they stack the card, the more they need to sell to pay the fighters

floyd vs gur lost them around 20m because of the ppv buys being like 890k and the undercard being what it was

the fight needs to hit over a million ppv buys, maybe it could do it I suppose but khan has lost nearly all of his credibility man, he should have fought floyd after the judah win, it would have sold big then

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      you are missing the point

it needs to sell a lot, the more they stack the card, the more they need to sell to pay the fighters

floyd vs gur lost them around 20m because of the ppv buys being like 890k and the undercard being what it was

the fight needs to hit over a million ppv buys, maybe it could do it I suppose but khan has lost nearly all of his credibility man, he should have fought floyd after the judah win, it would have sold big then
      It will do better than Pacmans fight, thats all you can ask for.

Floyd is only measured by himself, which is kind of weird

I dont know how much The Ghost Vs Floyd lost, i doubt they lost anything, this companies rarely reveal anything as far as their accounts

The fight will sell, Floyd is bigger and more famous than anyone on is under-card, so it doesnt matter if they stack it or not, people will tune in for whatever reason. Most people who stream Floyd fights were going to stream regardless unless Floyd fought their fav fighter.

Comment

I'd like the winner of Peterson Vs Jean to be on the undercard against Danny Garcia..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Who really cares is the question? The dude is a coward.:yawn:
          You come to a thread about a Floyd Mayweather undercard to say who cares? So hilarious. If you didnt care, wouldnt you stay away from anything that deals with him?

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            I'd like the winner of Peterson Vs Jean to be on the undercard against Danny Garcia..

PRPP
            1 belt away from undipsuted. Provo can fight them too since I don't think he has an HBO deal

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              It will do better than Pacmans fight, thats all you can ask for.

Floyd is only measured by himself, which is kind of weird

I dont know how much The Ghost Vs Floyd lost, i doubt they lost anything, this companies rarely reveal anything as far as their accounts

The fight will sell, Floyd is bigger and more famous than anyone on is under-card, so it doesnt matter if they stack it or not, people will tune in for whatever reason. Most people who stream Floyd fights were going to stream regardless unless Floyd fought their fav fighter.
              Actually Floyd is measured by how many PPV buys are needed for Showtime to make a profit after they pay his guarantee. Financials showed that the Guerrero fight needed to sell 1.1-1.2 million to make a profit. It fell way short of that. Just doing better numbers than Manny may be enough for his fans, but Showtime needs much more than that.
              No way they can afford to but Broner/Maidana on the undercard. Showtimes boxing budget is already spread thin. They need that fight on its own card.

Comment

How about you do an American vs International fighters type of deal.

Porter vs Brook
                Wilder vs Chisora
                Broner vs Matthysse
                Mayweather vs khan

Comment

Danny Garcia will be 'Captian Save-a-Hoe' again

Comment

floyd-khan
                    wilder-fres
                    ortiz-ghost
                    gary russel jr vs tba

Comment

Garcia-Provodnikov, Stevenson-Kovalev, Canelo-Lara, Broner-Maidana II

Or I'm not buying.

Comment

Working...
                      X