Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Wants Help To Get Out of Debt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd just cant keep Manny out of his mouth.

Comment

How the phuk does someone owe the revenue companies so much money, that shyt doesn't make sense to me.

You would think that around the $1 million dollar mark, you would get a courtesy call.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
        one interview, 4 different storylines. Get it together BoxingScene
        That's what reporters do. The amount of NEW info in any one article could be gathered in a 30 second interview. So if they get 5-10 minutes of asking and getting answers they have enough for 10 articles. They print the new tid-bit and fill out the article with already published info. The amount of mendacity in 'reporting is enormous.

But....I suppose they have to make a living...the question is ...why??

Comment

My goodness, are pac's losses & tax issues really relevant in Floyd's decision to fight the midget? Just fight the man & Collect Multi Million Dollars, break some PPV & Gate sales record. Beat him easily just like what you've said. Dont beat Pac through your mouth & media way. Im Beginning to think that Floyd is really scared & ducking pac.

Comment

Surely all this means is that the superfight is on later this year? They've spoken way too many times about each other

Comment

Floyd can't help himself other than keep stepping on the back of the other guys. This classless mtf Pac called you a coward. I don't think you have a gut to tell that in front of Pacquiao.
              Last edited by straightleft; 01-16-2014, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I quit listening to Mayweather a long time ago.

Comment

Same ****, different day, maybe another 200+ comment thread. Yes Floyd, we get it. Pac is broke or something. Yes Floyd haters, we get it. Floyd is a coward ducker or whatever the fu*k.

Comment

Next fight

He clearly won't fight manny .
                    If he fights khan it will be a more difficult fight because of Khans ability to drop fighters with his accurate and powerful body shots. Zab judah couldn't handle Khans power and was eventually stopped by a body shot.Madiana went down in the first round to a body shot.
                    Manny would have been an easier fight.

Comment

The sky is blue...

Comment

Working...
                      X