Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Will Pull Out Of Maidana II - Signing As Favor To GBP To Free Up Khan-Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This string makes absolutely no sense and actually contradicts itself.

I personally think there is a good chance that GBP and Mayweather are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and Mayweather/Danny Garcia fight will take place in May with Broner/Maidana on the undercard.

Comment

You must be 15 year old that lives his entire life on make-believe lol, what a load of rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        This string makes absolutely no sense and actually contradicts itself.

I personally think there is a good chance that GBP and Mayweather are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and Mayweather/Danny Garcia fight will take place in May with Broner/Maidana on the undercard.
        That what I don't get with some of these people, Mayweather is on record encouraging Broner to go to 140 and forget a Maidana rematch and this was 2/3 weeks ago before we even knew about Broner exercising his rematch clause. I don't know what some of these posters are smoking with all these posts/threads. They must think this is Hollywood lol.

Comment

I think their actual plan is to co feature the Maidana/Broner rematch in the Floyd/Khan fight in May. They're just throwing April as the date to distract fans.

Comment

I think you are all of **** and that boxing is the dirtiest sport out there and that mayweather-khan on ppv is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Khan-Mayweather is simply a bigger fight worldwide. Just because NSB is unhappy about the fight doesn't mean it won't be a success

To some of the people on here, NSB is the be all end all.

Comment

Khan-Mayweather is simply a bigger fight worldwide. Just because NSB is unhappy about the fight doesn't mean it won't be a success
                This!! A lot of posters on here seem to forget that there is millions of other people who don't give a crap about this site and has no idea it even existed. Kinda like when u see threads like let's boycott a floyd and manny fight as if that's gonna hurt them lol.

Comment

Yep, totally correct. Maidana was never going to get this fight in May, if he mans up n whoops Broner one more time he almost 100% will be Floyds September fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Tin foil hats must be on a discount this week
                    Green K sent!!! Also love the real duck dynasty lol!

Comment

If the Broner/Maidana II pushes through, it will be in the Mayweather/Khan undercard, mark my word.

Comment

Working...
                      X