Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sergio Martinez Isn’t Too Big for Miguel Cotto Then Why Is He Too Big for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    the article is from sept,2,2011
    http://www.************.com/2013/09/...biggest-fight/

Here one from 9/27/13..

Very recent.

Edit: I forgot this site is not greeted here.

Just go to google and type "Manny Pacquiao vs. Sergio Martinez"...you can read the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      No you don't have to post in this thread, you can ignore it. I'm trying to start a healthy discussion...that's all.
      Healthy discussion, cool.

Who should boxing fans more ardently demand move up to 160, Manny or Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
        Healthy discussion, cool.

Who should boxing fans more ardently demand move up to 160, Manny or Floyd?
        Both...but since this thread is about Manny and not Floyd (who has his own thread)...I will try to keep this about Mr. Pacquiao.

Manny should move up and attempt to reach greatness just like Cotto.

Comment

Both...but since this thread is about Manny and not Floyd (who has his own thread)...I will try to keep this about Mr. Pacquiao.

Manny has already moved up more weight classes than Miguel nearly even has available to him. Cotto would have to fight Wlad to match what Manny has done.

Comment

Now Manny should move to 160 LOL
            How ridiculous is that...
            After fighting Margarito he clarly said that he would go down to 147 cause 150+ was too big for him. The guy went in 8 different weight class, its not enough for you? He needs 9? Him and his team said 154 is too big for him and now cause you saw an article on the internet saying Manny should than he should? And some people are saying Floyd should too? They dont have to go to any division they dont feel going? They both 147 pounders even if Floyd is bigger than Manny. Floyd cant go to no bigger than 154. Do you follow boxing or you just google names and write threads about it lol

Comment

Both Manny and Floyd are tiny Welter weights yet people want them to move up to middle weight. Unbelievable.

Floyd has filled out as much as he can from 130lbs days. He barley weighs 150lbs+ for super welter fights. Manny is even smaller than Floyd. You people think this is WWE and summer slam.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Now Manny should move to 160 LOL
                How ridiculous is that...
                After fighting Margarito he clarly said that he would go down to 147 cause 150+ was too big for him. The guy went in 8 different weight class, its not enough for you? He needs 9? Him and his team said 154 is too big for him and now cause you saw an article on the internet saying Manny should than he should? And some people are saying Floyd should too? They dont have to go to any division they dont feel going? They both 147 pounders even if Floyd is bigger than Manny. Floyd cant go to no bigger than 154. Do you follow boxing or you just google names and write threads about it lol
                Both actually....I appreciate your opinion and look forward to a healthy debate with you.

Comment

why doesn't floyd fight him?

Comment

No you don't have to post in this thread, you can ignore it. I'm trying to start a healthy discussion...that's all.
                    No, you're playing a game and if you want to act like a dips#!t then I'll talk to you like one. Manny is smaller than Cotto and significantly smaller than Sergio. When Sergio was fighting Chavez Jr, Pac was going up against Bradley. So, based on your intellect starved logic, Bradley should be able to fight Chavez Jr.

Comment

"Manny should move up and attempt to reach greatness" lololol... Damn this is ridiculous. Manny is the 1st and only 8 division world champion... ever. I'd like to know what u are smokin? Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X