Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Michael Spinks vs. Sergey Kovalev at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is basically the same as asking if GGG could beat monzon or hagler,,, Or porter vs hearns

Unproven champs vs ATGs

Comment

Who has Kovalev really beat? his most notable wins are against chinny fighters who have already been stopped before( Campillo, White, Syllak)

Comment

It's premature to ask this question.

If Sergey cleans out the 175 division during the next 2 years, then it will be a better time to discuss this.

I'd like to see Sergey fight Stevenson, Dawson, the winner of Bute-Pascal, and perhaps someone coming up from 168 like Ward, Groves or Froch.

It's going to be an interesting year in the light heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          If you didn't care about it than why respond to that and not you're lying accusations of me making claims about paz ?
          What? Can barely make sense of this. Maybe one day I can be green k though and we can be pals or share the same panties or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Who has Kovalev really beat? his most notable wins are against chinny fighters who have already been stopped before( Campillo, White, Syllak)
            The actual question is: who answered Kovalev's calls? B-Hop? Stevenson? Ward? Nobody.

This is "vicious circle" logic: "who has X really beat?"... Answer: X beat "nobody", because "nobody" wanted to fight him, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              What? Can barely make sense of this. Maybe one day I can be green k though and we can be pals or share the same panties or so.
              ... Just get over it and avoid such disputes... But don't forget...

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                I was specifically talking about the video that was posted.
                I don't care about videos, I'm talking about the title of the subject. I've seen every televised fight of both fighters, I know how to address the subject of the thread which is all that matters. I could care less if someone sees Spinks beat guys who threw awkward or had bad technique, I am talking about the ATG's he beat.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-14-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  The actual question is: who answered Kovalev's calls? B-Hop? Stevenson? Ward? Nobody.

This is "vicious circle" logic: "who has X really beat?"... Answer: X beat "nobody", because "nobody" wanted to fight him, so far.
                  Ward is a smw, B-hop wouldn't prove much he is an old fossil and Stevenson would be a solid win but LHW is garbage right now so its hard for anyone to test their greatness kind of like Wlad at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... Just get over it and avoid such disputes... But don't forget...
                    Better advice would have been not to start disputes to begin with. You must have just overlooked that one little fact though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Better advice would have been not to start disputes to begin with. You must have just overlooked that one little fact though.
                      I suspect you share an old dispute. Polemics are healthy, but hatred?... We should find some candid entertainment here... or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X