Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know Danny Garcias Next possible opponent??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He hit Garcia with a score of big shots and never moved a hair on his balls. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      He has a lot of options

Lucas rematch- I think Danny wins easier this time

Peterson-Jean winner. Good winnable fight for Danny

Pauli-- Danny would beat up Pauli badly

Ortiz-collazo winner-- solid fight but winnable for Danny,, though Ortiz could have a punchers chance
      Why do you think danny wound win easier? I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Ask yourself why did the rabbit punches happen?
        Was Danny boy clinching all the time during when Matthysse was closing the distance looking for an inside fight?

I mean am I under the impression you're forgetting Lucas only had one eye at the time he was looking to close the distance but whenever he got close Danny would look to tie him up with a clinch instead of legally fighting his way out of it, I guess its a blessing being golden boys bum boy.

Whenever Danny looked to clinch Lucas looked to fight his way out of the clinch its not his fault Danny had to fight dirty the entirety of the fight to scrape a decision, If anything Danny was lucky not to be DQ'ed it was just as bad as Golota vs Bowe.
        Nice try but Lucas has a history of rabbit punching. Lucas held also but not as much as Garcia did

Comment

Garcia is another one of those fighters that likes to fight as little as possible against the easiest opponents. Only expect tough, exciting fights when its forced upon him.

It's probably going to be Paulie, or Zab II.

Comment

Since when does the champion have to give the challenger a rematch, when the decision was not questionable or in doubt?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Since when does the champion have to give the challenger a rematch, when the decision was not questionable or in doubt?
              Since Matty lost and his stans can't cope with it. When the fight was officially announced, they started off saying Garcia would be leaving in a stretcher, now, they're saying Garcia won, only cause his eye closed.

Props to Lucas though, he's taken the loss better than his stans

Comment

sore losers it was a clear win for garcia though a good fight. rematch? yeah why not

Comment

Working...
                X