Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know Danny Garcias Next possible opponent??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know Danny Garcias Next possible opponent??

They said Matthysse is a bum and an easy fight well where is he? It's been four months and no fight confirmed next?? It's basically been said no Mayweather fight.

Not hating just wondering, he's young should be fighting more actively makes me question his hunger.

Anybody know any possible opponents? Or dates?

All depends where Danny wants to fight last time I heard. There was talk of him moving up, if that is the case a fight against Malignaggi would be in GB's plans I would think.

If Danny stays put, I think only fighting the other champions or defending against mandatory challengers would be ideal, since outside a Lucas comeback there is not much else left.

Comment

there was talk about march but that seems unlikely now. seems odd that they don't have anything lined up for him.

wouldn't shock me if he gets mayweather. even though it wasn't the plan there seems to be such a strong backlash against khan. we'll see.

Comment

probably against Malignaggi at 147 at the Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          probably against Malignaggi at 147 at the Barclays.
          This

That'll be a good fight to be honest

Comment

Paulie the only one that's been mentioned. Or the Peterson/Jean winner if he stays at 40

Comment

HE should move up to 147 and fight Porter, then Manny, then Floyd.

Comment

He can rematch Lucas and beat him without throwing an excessive amount of lowblows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  He can rematch Lucas and beat him without throwing an excessive amount of lowblows.
                  Or .....

You can get over it.

Comment

Pretty sure Haymon can work something out under the table so Danny can make some good money on the side to be Floyd's scapegoat.

Comment

Working...
                    X