Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Eyes Title: A lot of Fighters Have Ducked Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
    Kelly Brook turned down bradley fight... Fact

Kelly Brook ducked out of Alexander fight as his team knew he wasn't ready... Fact
    He also ducked Mike Jones. Warren tried to make that fight a long time ago which would have been for a vacant belt or no.1 spot. Instead Bailey went in there and ko'd him. I think he's similar to a Gary Russell, he's got talent but not the right mindset to be a top fighter.

Comment

Come on Kell

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        "Providing I beat Saldivia, I'll be fighting for a world title at the start of 2013 and it will be on my terms."
        Kell Brook

Yea, he ain't lying.
        I don't understand it....

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          All he gotta do is say "ill beat Khan" "he doesnt deserve anything" and bam he gets a headline. Dude cant keep Khan's you know what for the last 4 years, where as he himself has done nothing but avoid mandatory title chances? Like who does that?

His team knows hes not beating title holders at 147/154lbs so they'll just wait for a khan showdown to cash out on him.
          I strongly agree with this

Comment

He's already too late. If he had a chance, younger blood will fix it. He's talking about fighting geezers in their dotage, as if he will be rewarded for applying the coup de gras, as if they have nobody better to fight. He couldn't find Floyd on a bad night and Manny would play with him.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
              Don't be stupid! Bundu has no chance, kell will school him.
              First of all if there's a stupid that are you,then i tell you BUNDU couldn't crack an egg before he won European title,i mean he is not a power boxer(watch his record before becoming european champion),he is a rythm boxer that throws multiple shots like Pacquiao,he didn't throw only one single shot never but ever combos. BROOK beat SENCHENKO that has been beat by light hitter PAULIE in his home and he was bleeding like a pig;please....JIM WATT is crazy for BUNDU and this means something or you are more expert than JIM WATT ??? Anyway we'll argue after the fight if BROOK accept the challenge.
              Last edited by lutenco; 01-14-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Might as well fight Bundu since he isn't doing anything else

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I don't understand it....
                  His terms = as in the mandatory. No options. The Bradley offer was not like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X