Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Eyes Title: A lot of Fighters Have Ducked Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Eyes Title: A lot of Fighters Have Ducked Me!

KELL BROOK wants to announce his arrival among the very best in the business by claiming a world title this year.

Brook, 27, is the mandatory challenger for IBF welterweight champion Shawn Porter, who gained a shock win over Devon Alexander last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im picking Brook to beat Porter for the IBF title, Amir Khan will look good in losing to Mayweather, which gives him a chance for another title shot.

Khan vs Brook is gonna be huge in UK, Khan edge out Brook by close decision.

Comment

Didn't Brook duck Bradley for a title about a year ago? I remember him rejecting a title shot.

Anyway, Brook Porter should be a banger, I hope they finalize it soon.

Comment

Kelly Brook turned down bradley fight... Fact

Kelly Brook ducked out of Alexander fight as his team knew he wasn't ready... Fact

This guy is at best a European level fighter and will get exposed soon.

He sounds like Keith Lemon the comedianif you want to youtube him!

He has been matched very carefully and Eddie Hearn just wants the Khan fight as it generate a lot of money in the UK.

Fact is Khan schools him and will beat him to the Jab everytime.... Kelly's has not got enough power to make Khan do the dance.

Comment

This coming from a fighter who was twice made mandatory against Bradley and Alexander.

Comment

How ridiculous.

Comment

Didn't Brook get out of a Bradley fight a while back?

Comment

I like Brook but he sounds as delusional as Khan when he said he's the best behind Pacquiao. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  This coming from a fighter who was twice made mandatory against Bradley and Alexander.
                  He wasn't mandatory to Bradley. It would have been a voluntary and thus he'd have to sign options with Top Rank for poor money.

It made sense for him to go for the IBF because he'd have a fight with no options but then he pulled out against Alexander which didn't look too good. This statement by him is rather ridiculous too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
                    Kelly Brook turned down bradley fight... Fact

Kelly Brook ducked out of Alexander fight as his team knew he wasn't ready... Fact

This guy is at best a European level fighter and will get exposed soon.

He sounds like Keith Lemon the comedianif you want to youtube him!

He has been matched very carefully and Eddie Hearn just wants the Khan fight as it generate a lot of money in the UK.

Fact is Khan schools him and will beat him to the Jab everytime.... Kelly's has not got enough power to make Khan do the dance.
                    Hahaha. You're not wrong there.... if you listen to one of his interviews (with your eyes closed) he is a dead ringer for Keith Lemon!!

Comment

Working...
                    X