Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Stopped By Homeland Security, Sent Back Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its all Szpilkas fault and his team. They need to know what they need.

Comment

Well, that sucks. But if Matthysse was able to KO Peterson after only being in the US about 3 days (or whatever it was) then Szpilka should be able to stop Jennings too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Szpilka " The wardens were waiting for me, asked me if i was the guy who is fighting on HBO and then they asked me aside. They crossed my legit to 2018 visa and said its not valid anymore.

According to them my visa is not valid and i need a waiver to stay in the US. I was always beign asked at the airport what was i doing time in jail for, I always answered "brawls" and moved on, it was different this time, they told me to go back to Poland. Currently im at the airport in Munich waiting for the plane to Warsaw, i ll try to settle the issue, im really fcking pissed and tired, something seems wrong here but i hope i can get everything in time."

sorry for mistakes.

I wouldnt hold my breath for this fight, someone really dont want Szpilka to be able to fight that day(someone in poland). They locked down LHW contender Dawid Kostecki 6 days before his fight agains Roy Jones last year, they claimed he was hiding from Police.... in the headquarters of Polsat, the biggest polish TV station doing promo stuff for the fight, looks similiar here.
        Last edited by molinari; 01-13-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

WTF, Szpilka fought twice in the U.S. last year with no immigration issues and what the **** is with sending him back to get the documents? Can't someone in Poland obtain the documentation and then fly it to him in Chicago?

I hope this fight moves ahead as planned; it's one of the more intreguing hw matchups in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
            They locked down LHW contender Dawid Kostecki 6 days before his fight agains Roy Jones last year, they claimed he was hiding from Police.... in the headquarters of Polsat, the biggest polish TV station doing promo stuff for the fight, looks similiar here.
            What?!

Comment

These are the same ****ing idiots that are supposed to keep us safe. I mus have missed the breaking news of the sudden polish threat to our national safety.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                These are the same ****ing idiots that are supposed to keep us safe. I mus have missed the breaking news of the sudden polish threat to our national safety.
                I think he's a big national threat to Bryant Jennings. We gotta protect our citizens man...

Comment

They gotta make Europe the destination for boxing. It's time for for international boxing to move away from America, their idiotic and frankly racist entry policies are always there to spoil fights.

Comment

So many of these foreign fighters have went to jail for big and/or minor items, it is an issue when they arrive to the US. It depends on what kind of agent they get..... Some are more stricter then others.... I don't mind because it is for our safety but you wonder how all the bad guys get in when people coming for a "real" reason can't get in. I wonder if he went to "jail" for these fights after he was issued his orginal visa?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                      They gotta make Europe the destination for boxing. It's time for for international boxing to move away from America, their idiotic and frankly racist entry policies are always there to spoil fights.
                      The biggest melting pot in the world, but America has racist entry policies?

Comment

Working...
                      X