No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Kell Brook... How does it play out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman vs Kell Brook... How does it play out

I'm getting more and more impressed with Thurman as he goes on. I'm still not completely sold on him but I'm getting there. I was impressed with Brook in his last outing. I haven't really followed his career thus far to be honest.

How do you guys see this one going
    Thurman via KO/TKO
    74.19%
    Thurman via Decision
    3.23%
    Brock via KO/TKO
    3.23%
    Brock via Decision
    19.35%

The poll is expired.

Yeaaa.....rolling with Thurman here

Comment

Thurman puts Kell to sleep.

Comment

I roll with Kell. Thurman got tagged a lot vs Soto-Karass - couldn't get away with that against Kell.

Then again, Kell could get caught. Was impressed with Thurman vs Karass though, not as much vs Chaves. Kell is a little bigger and a little stronger - would roll with him for a TKO win.

Comment

If Senchenko and Carson Jones can hurt Brook, imagine what Thurman can do.

I just feel like Thurman is a bigger, more complete version of Brook with much more power.

Comment

Kell Brook is one of those fighters I have never watched nor had the interest of watching, I honestly don't even know what the guy looks like, so I can't comment on this match-up. Is he any good or just a domestic level fighter?

Comment

I'd edge Brook in terms of talent but he has proved nothing. I still think he wins if he steps to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                If Senchenko and Carson Jones can hurt Brook, imagine what Thurman can do.

I just feel like Thurman is a bigger, more complete version of Brook with much more power.
                The same can be said for Soto-Karass?

Thurman is not bigger than Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Kell Brook is one of those fighters I have never watched nor had the interest of watching, I honestly don't even know what the guy looks like, so I can't comment on this match-up. Is he any good or just a domestic level fighter?
                  He's a really good basic fighter. He does all the basics well, but doesn't really do anything great. He's quick, but not fast. He's powerful, but not deadly. He's got good feet, variety, good chin and ring smarts.

Doesn't mind a tear-up and gasses quickly.

Comment

Thurman takes Kell to the latter half of the fight and after investing greatly in bodywork in the first half, stops Brook in the 9th or 10th

Comment

Working...
                    X