Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay 'Windmiller' Wilder can't take a punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people are worried he won't have the whiskers to get anywhere but as long as he's got the equalizer where he might stop you before you can stop him he's going to be a threat. Plus he wants to learn and be better and he looks like he is learning to me. He's not full of himself thinking he's got everything. He knows he's still got a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

Don't be mad When THE BRONZE BOMBER Ices your favorite boxer or chokes your favorite prostitute

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I can't find the video now, all I can find are biased videos of the sparring. Just read below and listen to Haye say it himself. In the video I saw, Haye caught Deontay with a solid right (I believed the biased version of this footage is in the first post in this thread) and Deontay later had Haye on the ropes and tagged him with an overhand right and Haye nearly fell face first onthe canvas. I can understand why that has been removed or the footage altered at this point in time.

Haye wouldn't lie and say he was getting tagged as well and that the footage had been altered if hadn't been, so you guys made a valiant effort but it's not the whole truth of matter.

Replace the******** with b_o_x_i_n_g_n_e_w_s24.com (remove the underlines)

http://www.************.com/2013/09/...arring-action/
        Great find with that interview

Comment

David Price vs. Deontay Wilder would be a WAR.

Comment

Pretty sure he's hiding some glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              David Price vs. Deontay Wilder would be a WAR.
              Something that lasts less than 30 seconds is not much of a war.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Pretty sure he's hiding some glass.
                The glass that got cracked in the amateurs?

Comment

Even if he never had a hard shot landed on him I can tell he has a weak chin, been watching fights a long time you just get a feel for this sort of thing.

Comment

Keep digging up old amateur matches and sparring footage edited by Team Haye. The more people who believe Wilder is a sitting duck, the more money I'll win when they bet against me.

Comment

David Tua didn't hit the canvas until his 56th professional fight. At 00:24 in the below video he is knocked out by one punch in the amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X