why james toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why james toney

why is james toney punch drunk...?
    doesn't look like he took too much punishment throughout his career?

Excessive sparring? But he's always talked a little funny, it just got worse when fat got around his neck.

Comment

Jirov took some of his speech.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Excessive sparring? But he's always talked a little funny, it just got worse when fat got around his neck.
        That's what I came to say, James Toney is notorious for sparring a crazy amount of rounds.

Comment

... He could be on drugs too. I don't know, he always seems high or coked up to me. Hopefully, this is not true at all.

Comment

He's known for sparring non stop in his training camps with that being by far the emphasis....that could be why.

Comment

ah.. that explains how he's able to see punches coming so well.. but i see... thats unfortunate... I love excessive sparring as well ...

Comment

Pretty sure he hated roadwork and most of his training consisted of sparring and he'd spar 15+ rounds. He also has almost a hundred pro fights and has been in boxing for 30years. Is it any wonder his speech is slurred?

Comment

It's Samuel Peter's fault.

Comment

I remember him in a video, probably a Elie Suckdick video, bashing the heavy bag too. Bags dont hit back.

Or maybe not beating Roy hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                    X