Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero trying to break away from GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i seriously doubt guerrero is in the running for april 12th. too much to work out in too little time.

unneeded shot there by schaffer toward mosley and marquez. they didn't have a problem with golden boy. both fought for golden boy after losing to floyd. they just wanted to fight pacquiao.

Comment

So what are Robert's chances of getting out of his contract with GBP?

Comment

This dude is a HOE!! He skipped these stacked divisions to chase Floyd, and wants to go directly to Pacman. I HATE this dude and always has. So much talent man whipe out 47. Everyone will have problems with his style. All ya mexicans was supporting him when he fought Floyd, and I asked why? Because he's a LAME bible thumping liar who lied about how many belts he had, and shows no sportsmanship to opponents. Uses Cancer and God to get sympathy votes. He treated Berto like crap after the fight. If you wanna be a bad ass, then promote yourself as one and I can accept a badazz jerk fighter. But not a guy playing the fence and trying to pretend to be goody two shoes. Just wants to go directly to Pac. This is a shame and no reporters are calling him out on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          i seriously doubt guerrero is in the running for april 12th. too much to work out in too little time.

unneeded shot there by schaffer toward mosley and marquez. they didn't have a problem with golden boy. both fought for golden boy after losing to floyd. they just wanted to fight pacquiao.
          Same thing guerrero wants. Ungratefull bastards

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            This is brilliant. Use Guerrero as a measuring stick. Then rub it in Mayweather's face that you beat Cotto and Guerrero better than he did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Coming off of losses lol, classic Manny

Comment

If Guerrero is announced as Manny's next opponent....I just can't wait to hear PAC Mania's justification

Comment

Not sure what Guerrero's beef is, he got the Floyd fight he begged for and didn't show up imo, that's on him. There are so many more quality fights for in the Golden Boy stable its not even close. Lost any respect i had for the guy with this stunt. Honor your contract like a man and rebuild your brand after a loss like a man and take the fights that will get you there.

Comment

He tasted big money and can't go back to 850k-1 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    This is brilliant. Use Guerrero as a measuring stick. Then rub it in Mayweather's face that you beat Cotto and Guerrero better than he did.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Don't forget Hatton and de la Hoya as well

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Not sure what Guerrero's beef is, he got the Floyd fight he begged for and didn't show up imo, that's on him. There are so many more quality fights for in the Golden Boy stable its not even close. Lost any respect i had for the guy with this stunt. Honor your contract like a man and rebuild your brand after a loss like a man and take the fights that will get you there.
                      I lost respect for him when he said god put him here to humble Floyd mayweather. Dude is nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X