No announcement yet.

we will never see another roy jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Oh yeah, well **** any a$$hole that refuses to see ****ing reality in favor of hero worship.
    lol wuuuut

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      little donaire was pretty damm athletic intill he thought it was a good idea to train over the phone with his trainer vs. a young defensive master

edit: not anything close to rj jr ..just saying though
      RJJ met his Rigondeaux twice, in Toney and Hopkins. They could not beat him, let alone expose him as bad as Rigo did to Donaire. Two completely different levels between RJ and Donaire. RJJ toyed with his versions of WVJr, Mathebula, Narvaez, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Oh yeah, well **** any a$$hole that refuses to see ****ing reality in favor of hero worship.

stfu phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
          stfu phaggot
          Ah I see, battling for unreality then?

Comment

His last couple of fights before Tarver was his best, soo he did get better and better.

It was age that beat roy, When he had to cut so much weight after the Ruiz fight he ruined his body, he was also 35 at that time.

But I agree, if Roy wassent so focused on putting on a show he would ha beaten everyone to death in side 2 rounds before his age killed his boxing

Comment

Roy saw that the sport of boxing is dying so he started donating to sperm banks regularly. In about 10 years there will be a million little Roys and the boxing game will blow up again.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                Roy saw that the sport of boxing is dying so he started donating to sperm banks regularly. In about 10 years there will be a million little Roys and the boxing game will blow up again.
                Wonder if they'll do a super six tournament of all Roys

They'll all have the same vegas odds to win it and every fight will end in a draw

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Does anyone remember that undercard fight with a lookalike wannabe-ish lightweight Roy Jones was fighting? A couple months back I remember people watching and posting about it during a Top Rank undercard or something along the likes.
                  Brad Solomon is an exact clone of Roy but much better defense. He throws great leaping shots, defense, athleticism. Exactly like Roy. I just got into him a few months back but he needs to be more active.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
                    a boxer that gets by with athleticism, pure athleticism..... he didn't have the best skills, but he was a athletic freak in the ring....he literally is fast as hell, he would run circles around pac and floyd, and their smaller then him
                    Im sorry man but your talking BS if you think roy had little skills and only athleticism thats utter garbage your typing.I have a question does been athletic give you the brain to box? i mean usain bolt is an athletic freak but i bet he couldnt box eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
                      i mean usain bolt is an athletic freak but i bet he couldnt box eggs.
                      Bolt decisions eggs via split

Comment

Working...
                      X