No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendez Hires Pat English, Appeals Barthelemy KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    It is what he's saying. It makes no difference whether his hands were up or down, you cannot hit after the bell. Why should Mendez stop "crying" when he was cheated?
    Nope, you still don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Anyway, my only real regret is all this controversy. Bart smoked Mendez, and being one second late isn't changing that at all in my mind. They want to make it a no-contest? That's their right. But Rances kicked ass on Friday night. That's all I know....
      That second could have changed everything. In what other sport can you go a second after time regulation and have it count? Basketball? Football? hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Just give it up man. This dude is full of **** and just loves watching himself type. He's spewing out bull**** that we don't care just cause Barthelemy is Cuban.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        I love watching myself be right, especially how cubans will defend their countrymen no matter what they do

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
          And if by chance it stands its still tainted .. It's a shame . Rances should never lead off the year at fnf again that's for sure. Too much controversy ... Twice now.
          Not as far as I'm concerned. And I don't always agree with Teddy, but he's with us on this one. So is Brian Campbell, from ESPN. Shit, even Cuban hater Dan Rafael isn't pitching a bitch. lol

Comment

Baiting what? Im a realist, im gonna say guys like Lara or rigo are boring or cant draw a crowd when theyre boring or cant draw a crowd. Cubans just have a hard time accepting this and will do anything to defend a guy from their country even when he gets a robbery win. But when abril or lara get robbed, its non stop b1tching about it for years
            Seriously a realist? You make good points at times but its clear that you have an agenda.

Where the fuck have you been? You kidding me, any popular fighter gets robbed the way Lara/Abril did it's will cause an outcry. Just ask Pac fans after Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Not as far as I'm concerned. And I don't always agree with Teddy, but he's with us on this one. So is Brian Campbell, from ESPN. Shit, even Cuban hater Dan Rafael isn't pitching a bitch. lol
              That's how u know this guys full of $h!t. Mendez fans are quiet . Analysts agree ... And then there's this guy ?

Comment

That second could have changed everything. In what other sport can you go a second after time regulation and have it count? Basketball? Football? hockey?
                Yeah, in those other sports, when a ref blows a call, it stands. Lots of football games were affected before they decided to use instant replay. Minnesota doesn't have a replay rule. Not that I think it's right, but it probably means that the ref's call should stand, wrong or not. Are we gonna recall every bad decision too, have a separate panel re-judge a consensus robbery? You want to point out our biases, when you clearly have some of your own, Rush. You call yourself a realist? Sure, in your own head.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Seriously a realist? You make good points at times but its clear that you have an agenda.

Where the fuck have you been? You kidding me, any popular fighter gets robbed the way Lara/Abril did it's will cause an outcry. Just ask Pac fans after Bradley...
                  Man, it's like you were reading my mind, D.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                    That's how u know this guys full of $h!t. Mendez fans are quiet . Analysts agree ... And then there's this guy ?
                    Yeah, the champion of the downtrodden. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by damit305

So you must be the savior of nsb from this mob of nationalistic fidel-hugging commies no?

Funny thing is your the first one baiting on a thread whenever there is any accomplishment from a Cuban fighter. Your bias is clear as day my friend.

Baiting what? Im a realist, im gonna say guys like Lara or rigo are boring or cant draw a crowd when theyre boring or cant draw a crowd. Cubans just have a hard time accepting this and will do anything to defend a guy from their country even when he gets a robbery win. But when abril or lara get robbed, its non stop b1tching about it for years
                      Us Cubans are outnumbered here so you're wrong. People from other places bring up Lara/Abril being robbed more than us.

We flood the forums with threads about our fighters being robbed right? And no -Kev- is not Cuban.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X