Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your favourite memorable/inspiring boxing quotes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There comes a time in this sport where you think, just before walking out in the ring, you think what am I doing this for? Oh man I'm so scared. I'm so nervous. I don't want to lose, but then in the back of your mind you know you've done all the training. But the nerves always are there. It's not about getting hurt. I never fear getting hurt. I always fear losing a fight and losing my pride.

Comment

"If he's gonna kill me, he's gotta be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that....... I don't know".

Comment

"He good boy...I like though hit him deeper...yes...he good boy but I good boy too...he hit me but I hit him more and bigger and knock out him...yes he good boy still though."

Gennady Golovkin

Comment

"At the end of the day"

Comment

“Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
            ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

Max K. standing for justice.
              Last edited by Tay Roc; 01-07-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by datastream View Post
                There comes a time in this sport where you think, just before walking out in the ring, you think what am I doing this for? Oh man I'm so scared. I'm so nervous. I don't want to lose, but then in the back of your mind you know you've done all the training. But the nerves always are there. It's not about getting hurt. I never fear getting hurt. I always fear losing a fight and losing my pride.
                Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                "If he's gonna kill me, he's gotta be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that....... I don't know".
                Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                “Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
                ― Muhammad Ali
                All good

Comment

"WHO NECKS!"
                  Samuel Peters

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                    "WHO NECKS!"
                    Samuel Peters

haha yeah I remember that...but it's weird, like some people interpret it as 'who necks', I hear it as 'who nesh'...ah the 'Nigerian Nightmare' - whats the odds he got that from being a 'nightmare' to teach English to?

Comment

"If I was 50 years younger I'd kick your ass!"

"I'll put you down like a floor tile."

Comment

Working...
                      X