No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Wlad gets knocked out. It wouldn't be a better fight.
    In the meantime, Wlad probably has a better chin than Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Vitali was out of the game during the years that arguably would have been his absolute prime. He let Wlad carry all of those belts too.
      Yep Vitali did miss some of his prime, but he still came back and dominated. He should get more credit for that from others.

Agreed, Vitali vs Wlad would have been a better fight than Vitali vs Lewis.
      That is possible, Vitali and Wladimir are among the best heavyweights there has been.

Comment

They both have underrated chins, I do think Wladimir should be ahead of Lewis in the rankings and if he isn't he should be by the time he retires.

Comment

Hahahahahahah.

Comment

Another day, another thread full of Klitlickers giving each other reacharounds

Comment

wlad has achieved more and beaten the better opponents and because of that deserves the higher rating ... who would win at their best ... not sure

Comment

Man it's not even close. Head to head there would be glass EVERYWHERE.

Wlad is a great boxer don't get me wrong. For a heavyweight not to have a great chin and still dominate like he has is admirable.

But he panics on the inside , starts having a grabbing hissy fit. There's a difference to Andre wards seemingly relaxed control of his opponent on the inside and Wlads wrestling displays.

Vitali sparks him . No doubt.

Wlad has better resume and will rank higher in the All time list.

Comment

Interesting to see that nowadays most of you guys rate Vitali as the better fighter.

Wladimir's big problem is his inside game, he should really deal with it. Contrary to his brother, Vitali can adapts very well to every style. I think that the Solis fight would have been similar to the Juan Carlos Gomez one.

Solis would be a very risky fight for Wladimir. And I give him credit for wanting to take this fight. ( He wanted to fight Solis first instead of Pianeta but it didn't work out).

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    They both have underrated chins, I do think Wladimir should be ahead of Lewis in the rankings and if he isn't he should be by the time he retires.
                    If Wlad keeps the steam up for a couple more years, I have him among the top 5 ATG HW's. Lennox is somewhere in top 10, Vitali probably in top 15 (at least).

Comment

If Wlad keeps the steam up for a couple more years, I have him among the top 5 ATG HW's. Lennox is somewhere in top 10, Vitali probably in top 15 (at least).
                      Post your top 20 list.

Comment

Working...
                      X