No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
    people on here say molina beat lara already?? till this day i have seen that fight 4 times and till this day that fight could gone either way ... people on here make seem molina dominated lara smh ... molina threw 1-2 then grab and smother lara the whole fight .. it was disgusting ref didn' say nothing .. it was hatton all over again .. lara hit him flush more often even buckled molina couple busted his nose .... fight was close as hell for people here to make it seem lara got dominated it's ridiculous .... there is not many on here that will put money on molina right now if they fought again .. that shows you lara is no joke maybe not elite of the elites but he is good.. molina as well is solid what he did to kirland and that boring ass fight ishe ..
    Since the Paul Williams fight the person who really gave Lara a roughest night was Angulo who was seemingly on his way to a ko before Lara made his head transform into one of the FLOOP minions from the Spy Kids movie.

Comment

• This should be a good fight, I'm picking Canelo to outpoint Angulo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
        When did I ever say Lara is "so bad"? All I'm saying is Canelo is 23 YEARS OLD! Name me one 23 year old these days that has the caliber of resume that Canelo has.
        LOL all he he has is trout and mayweather ... which many eyes he loss both.... you really talking about resume with old not good 147 pounders which canelo is a 154 pounder smh ... 12 rds with 147 matthew hatton smh gomez which he looked sluggish .. old faded 147 cintron .. jesus 12 with ryan rhodes !!! old very old and actually still did solid 147 mosley ..147 josesito lopez ... he stepped up to a real young fresh 154 pounder trout and he looked horrible gassing out throwing a mini spurts .... canelo is not what people that he was they were blinded .. solid fighter but trust me sooner or later 160 it is and he won't susrvive at 160 being 5'6 gas tank in low ... and if angulo face holds up he will drown canelo late
        Last edited by jov6388; 01-06-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Funny everyone talking down on this fight is still going to order or watch it one way or the other!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Kirkland is with Top Rank, bad timing for Kirkland.
            "Garbage post " He's with SMS...

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
              Lol every time I see your talking bout thy don't have fans ? Are you ******ed , u forgot , u changed ur mind .
              They have fans....
              They're in Cuba ....
              Not allowed to watch ppv...
              It doesnt matter!

they could be from Peru you idiot

the point is their style is not fan friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Funny everyone talking down on this fight is still going to order or watch it one way or the other!
                It's a good fight IMO . Not PPV thou

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                  This is a fair post ... But who's to say Lara doesn't improve as well . He's got less than 20 pro fights. And Saul has double that .
                  I think at 23 Canelo is more likely to improve than Lara at 30, but you're right, Lara could improve too, but it's less likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    The world gets another glimpse of Canelo's ATG snake.
                    ------------------------------
                    Oh man here he goes again. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuerno~de~Chivo View Post
                      Assuming you're from wazistan you support the GOAT Amir khan
                      Lmaooooooooo butt hurt. Listen chump you didnt and cant argue with my points logically so you replied with an irrelevant point the next option for the intellectually challenged.

Comment

Working...
                      X