No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Trash fight, Lara should be the PPV opponent. Canelo is going to retire Angulo.

i can't see how anybody couldn't see how bad of a style canelo is for angulo.

i hope angulo can fight on and make money after the fight, but how often do we really see guys come back from two stoppage losses in a row?

i'm actually OK with the fight, so long as it's not on ppv. paying 60-70 for this tune up / comeback fight would be insulting.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Wasn't my initial remark 'behind' Molina? It's disputable cause Molinas other wins/fights were not 154. I don't favor anyone over anyone based on nationalities. If someone is better I'd say so.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I don't favor fighters based on nationality either. I have no problem admitting that Lara is better than Canelo right now, but it's not by very much. Give Canelo two more fights to gain more experience and I think he destroys Lara.

Anyways, I think Lara vs. Molina II will settle who the top dog is at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        lara already lost to Molina
        Draw....
        Close fight ...
        I believe Lara's better now....
        Molina isn't bad either and was wining against Kirkland , we got cheated out of the end...

Comment

• Angulo should win this one.

Comment

• The world gets another glimpse of Canelo's ATG snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              I don't know about that but i had the Kirkland/Tapia on, then switched back to showtime for Trout/Lara. Thats what most smart people would've done.

DVR for the win.

i'm just glad that i don't have to watch lara / trout again. holy f#ck was that a bad fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                I don't favor fighters based on nationality either. I have no problem admitting that Lara is better than Canelo right now, but it's not by very much. Give Canelo two more fights to gain more experience and I think he destroys Lara.

Anyways, I think Lara vs. Molina II will settle who the top dog is at 154.
                I think James Kirkland may have something to say about that unless he is done with 154.

Comment

• Angulo by KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                    Dude u are so reaching right now .. Who cares if u get knocked down if u get back up, look , that right there is super exciting.
                    Those two are boxer/ counter punchers . Like Rafael Marquez , but Marquez has u guys . And Lara and rigo's people are stuck on an island not able to view ppv . You want to hold that against them , gohead .. They box the $h!t out of everybody ..
                    me reaching??? lol ok dude when did I bring up their people being stuck on an island

I compared them to a baseball team only scoring by bunting.....Who wants to see that???

we'll just have to agree to disagree

You're boy Lara will either get out boxed AGAIN by Molina or Laid out by Kirkland.

Comment

• Canelo wins easy angulo isn't **** after this fight lara

Comment

Working...
                      X