No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    When I see "straight" guys crying about gay rights, then yes, I have a few questions for them.

And my beef isn't with gay people per say. It's moreso with the media's agenda to shove gay down our throats (haha), then have the sheep follow along, and act outraged over something that shouldn't mean **** to them, unless of course, your family members gay, your friends gay, YOU'RE GAY.

Basically my beef is, people that have so much beef with this much passion on the opposite spectrum as me. Even though they're "straight".
    There is no agenda I keep reading people posting this as some cop out explanation for their bigotry and can't see how there is any agenda or force being imposed by this imaginary gay authority that some seem to think has taken control of media. Are people really that bothered by there are now openly gay characters on tv because people just don't see it as an issue anymore? Even if so, tv is not real its just fictional entertainment for the most part much like how I am sure gangster movies over dramatize that lifestyle tv exaggerates the realities of the "gay lifestyle" whatever that means.

Comment

Which statement is worse?

"It's normal to be gay" - gay people

"You can be fat and healthy" - fat people

Comment

tru words spoken here

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I agree. This new wave gay movement is an oppressive one, it is not longer looking for acceptance but rather to impose itself onto society and dominate it. It is not looking good as we go forward, we will live in a world we are not exactly happy with and won't be able to voice our opinions on the subject.

Freedom of speech, as we know it, is slowly disappearing when you think about it.
          Excellent stuff my brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            There is no agenda I keep reading people posting this as some cop out explanation for their bigotry and can't see how there is any agenda or force being imposed by this imaginary gay authority that some seem to think has taken control of media. Are people really that bothered by there are now openly gay characters on tv because people just don't see it as an issue anymore? Even if so, tv is not real its just fictional entertainment for the most part much like how I am sure gangster movies over dramatize that lifestyle tv exaggerates the realities of the "gay lifestyle" whatever that means.
            The problem is people are suppose to accept it and like it! That's the issue. Gays are free to be gay but I'm not free to have an opinion??? That's my beef.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Yep, you obviously didn't even read my post, and tried to twist in typical ******* fashion.

Where in the hell did I even say that it was wrong for gays to fight for civil rights? I said it was annoying how the media is shoving all this gay stuff down our throats, and anyone that speaks about their beliefs in relation to gays, then they're virtually black balled or crucified.

Again, the original post you were quoting was me saying, "if you're not gay, then why so much passion over this issue?"

So let's get back on track. Why so much passion over this issue? And please just answer this. I really just want to know. And no need for name calling.
              I read your post, its a pile of idiotic bigotry dog ****, no offense. Not only That but you didnt even understand my analogy to the civil rights era, where a non black man couldnt want equal right. Nobody is shoving gay stuff down, your throat, you just dont like gays so you complain about them and comment in threads about them. I see the ******* media machine "boxingscene.com" has shoved it so far down ur throat that you passionately cry about on here about why srt8 people want equal rights for gays. How come u arent complaining about the obese agenda media and the non stop advertisement of food everywhere you go, why wont they stop shoving it down my throat?

Why do str8 people have passion over the issue? Because They think everyone should have equal rights. Its pretty simple

Comment

Yeah!! He was brave enough to let everyone know he is against gay people! Now when will someone speak up against the Blacks!? Or the Poor!? Or the Mexican and Philipinos! or the Disabled and otherwise marginalized people! What about those ****ing people that don't believe in God! I'm sick of the ******* media's agenda that people who are different than me have a right to be seen too. I'm so sick of that! Why don't they hide it! Why are black people allowed outside on TV??

It's time we made our voices heard!

Comment

True, that's that man's belief.

The *******uality community have a right to do whatever they want but as far as being treated like snowflakes, not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                    The problem is people are suppose to accept it and like it! That's the issue. Gays are free to be gay but I'm not free to have an opinion??? That's my beef.
                    People are not being forced to accept and like it, thats just your imagination.

Who said you cant have an opinion? You do, and nobody has taken it away, from you or holyfield. Ur beef is basically none existent

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
                      True, that's that man's belief.

The *******uality community have a right to do whatever they want but as far as being treated like snowflakes, not happening.
                      If he was white and had said that being black was a disease, would you be standing up and saying "Hey! Leave him alone, that's that man's belief?"

I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
                      X