No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Because you always get the passionate cry babies for CERTAIN topics. This being one of them.

Come out the closet already.
    Yet you're a passionate cry baby complaining about passionate cry babies on certain topic? Do you realize how dumb thats sounds? Some people posted complaining about what Evander said, yet you're complaining about people complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
      What kind of idiot thinks a "doctor" fixes *******uality . Is Evander seriously that ******...
      People believe all kinds of ****** shit about *******uality and many other things they have no clue about. Within this topic, one of my favorite tidbits of ignorance is that being gay is a "choice." I wonder how many guys here remember the day they "chose" girls over boys. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
        What kind of idiot thinks a "doctor" fixes *******uality . Is Evander seriously that ******...
        Apparently one that's taken a lot of heavy blows to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yet you're a passionate cry baby complaining about passionate cry babies on certain topic? Do you realize how dumb thats sounds? Some people posted complaining about what Evander said, yet you're complaining about people complaining?
          Read the context in my post. You can't play that rebuttal game with me. Like I said before. It's always certain topics that have people crying. This is one of them. Come out the closet.

Comment

Read the context in my post. You can't play that rebuttal game with me. Like I said before. It's always certain topics that have people crying. This is one of them. Come out the closet.
            So this is your topic?

Comment

So this is your topic?
              When I see "straight" guys crying about gay rights, then yes, I have a few questions for them.

And my beef isn't with gay people per say. It's moreso with the media's agenda to shove gay down our throats (haha), then have the sheep follow along, and act outraged over something that shouldn't mean **** to them, unless of course, your family members gay, your friends gay, YOU'RE GAY.

Basically my beef is, people that have so much beef with this much passion on the opposite spectrum as me. Even though they're "straight".

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Hard to disagree with parts of this post. Those same people who have preached tolerance and freedom of expression don't appear to want to practise it in relation to others.
                This exactly. ******** will cry their hearts out about free speech but when you have an opinion they disagree with than its political correctness up the åss.

Comment

When I see "straight" guys crying about gay rights, then yes, I have a few questions for them.

And my beef isn't with gay people per say. It's moreso with the media's agenda to shove gay down our throats (haha), then have the sheep follow along, and act outraged over something that shouldn't mean **** to them, unless of course, your family members gay, your friends gay, YOU'RE GAY.

Basically my beef is, people that have so much beef with this much passion on the opposite spectrum as me. Even though they're "straight".
                  So only blacks could have "cried" for civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s.

Media agenda to have equal rights?! Oh my god WTF is wrong with them, those bastards!! Thanks for taking the wool off my eyes, bro

Im sorry but you come off as a complete moron, to say only gays or those associated with gays should fights for equal rights is rather ******. You seem to be very passionate on about this too, about how str8 people are concerned for equal rights, why is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    This exactly. ******** will cry their hearts out about free speech but when you have an opinion they disagree with than its political correctness up the åss.
                    Who is taking away Evanders freedom speech exactly? He can say whatever he wants, as long as he doesnt say happy holidays, only merry christmas! Disgreeing with an opinion is taking away the person's freedom of speech. Lets stop playing that victim card already

Comment

So only blacks could have "cried" for civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s.

Media agenda to have equal rights?! Oh my god WTF is wrong with them, those bastards!! Thanks for taking the wool off my eyes, bro

Im sorry but you come off as a complete moron, to say only gays or those associated with gays should fights for equal rights is rather ******. You seem to be very passionate on about this too, about how str8 people are concerned for equal rights, why is this?
                      Yep, you obviously didn't even read my post, and tried to twist in typical ******* fashion.

Where in the hell did I even say that it was wrong for gays to fight for civil rights? I said it was annoying how the media is shoving all this gay stuff down our throats, and anyone that speaks about their beliefs in relation to gays, then they're virtually black balled or crucified.

Again, the original post you were quoting was me saying, "if you're not gay, then why so much passion over this issue?"

So let's get back on track. Why so much passion over this issue? And please just answer this. I really just want to know. And no need for name calling.

Comment

Working...
                      X