Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right, Holyfield deserves a reward. Maybe he can use that reward towards paying child support for his 17 kids.

Comment

• I always thought that if something is gonna offend someone don't say it, but sometimes people are way too sensitive so this can't always be applied really, seems this is the case here a little.

Comment

• Thread starter is a ****, numerous posters the same; I respect Holyfield for his achievements in boxing but the man is clearly a moron. Lots of bigotry in this thread. ****heads.

Comment

• being a serial killer or a child ******er isn't a choice either. They're born that way so does that mean we have to accept them unconditionally to?

Comment

• I can't believe there's this many boxing fans that are gay...jus joking guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSpyder View Post
              Thread starter is a ****, numerous posters the same; I respect Holyfield for his achievements in boxing but the man is clearly a moron. Lots of bigotry in this thread. ****heads.
              You are a ******. I bet you have skid marks on the front side of your panties.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSpyder View Post
                Thread starter is a ****, numerous posters the same; I respect Holyfield for his achievements in boxing but the man is clearly a moron. Lots of bigotry in this thread. ****heads.
                That last word In your post Is something us non gays are trying to avoid.

Comment

• holyfield has like 20 kids from a bunch of different women. he doesn't get to tell anyone what's right or wrong. I'm sure he wishes he would have thought about it before trying to repopulate the earth on his own. he wouldn't be trying to sell barbecue sauce to pay child support right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                    holyfield has like 20 kids from a bunch of different women. he doesn't get to tell anyone what's right or wrong. I'm sure he wishes he would have thought about it before trying to repopulate the earth on his own. he wouldn't be trying to sell barbecue sauce to pay child support right now.
                    Lmao at the bbq sauce comment. But seriously, I think Holyfield has enough integrity to say he was wrong to have kids out of wedlock.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Let me keep this as simple as possible. This Is an example, Group A comes out and announces they are gay and voices there opinion that It Is acceptable, Group B comes out and voices there opinion that being gay Is not acceptable, are you telling me that group A has the freedom of speech to promote being gay but group B does not have the freedom of speech to reject being gay? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?
                      Well lets say being Gay isn't a choice, like how I didn't choose to be straight. The same way someone didn't choose to be black/asian (I'm half asian btw)

Would it be acceptable to publicly voice your opinion under freedom of speech to say that being black/asian is unacceptable because one group has said that being born a minority is acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                      X