No announcement yet.

Sillakh said he had to fight as a kid because he was called n****r

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Before the Kovalev fight there was a feature on Sillakh's childhood, he said he was picked on because he's half black and other kids called him n****r, so he got into a lot of fights. He grew up in south eastern Ukraine where people speak primarily Russian.

So people need to stop with this "the word is not offensive in Eastern Europe" bull****.

Comment

East European counteries are full of extreme racist savages, you only have to watch à game of football and see how coins are pelted are black, Brown and asian players and racist chants shouted

Comment

Originally posted by lewishamboy View Post
        I hold a Russian visa for work and travel there regularly. They are a particularly xenophobic breed. Some areas are worse than others but I would not like to be a black person living anywhere in Russia as I have seen first hand the level of exclusion and marginalization they experience.
        At #41, I said: Black persons (and/or "half breeds") are not welcomed in the "former Soviet block" countries... Those countries are highly xenophobic, etc...

But these people here only want an "educational thread" -- as if we wouldn't know already what the "racial issues" are in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          East European counteries are full of extreme racist savages, you only have to watch à game of football and see how coins are pelted are black, Brown and asian players and racist chants shouted
          you are a racist yourself, all you do is throw mud at eastern Europeans, you should be banned. You're a bigot.

Comment

Isn't Sillakh half Caucasian??? Just like Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
              Isn't Sillakh half Caucasian??? Just like Andre Ward.

sillakh did not descend from heaven to suffer in penance for our sins.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Lol seriously? Yes they do. They phrase African American was created to replace black because people were offended, even tho most blacks in the US have no relationship with africa
                LOL....it was created to get $$. The only black person I know that uses that term for real is Jesse Jackson. All it does is alienates American negros from the negros of the rest of the world, which is not good.

Negro offended blacks for some reason (why the word 'black' is used to describe negro I never understood....it sounds like blanc, which means white).

If Charlize Theron or Steve Nash became American citizens, they would be considered African American....and get whatever 'benefits' came with being a 'minority'.

I now consider myself negro....that's what the rest of the world uses (in some way shape or form).

Comment

Before the Kovalev fight there was a feature on Sillakh's childhood, he said he was picked on because he's half black and other kids called him n****r, so he got into a lot of fights. He grew up in south eastern Ukraine where people speak primarily Russian.

So people need to stop with this "the word is not offensive in Eastern Europe" bull****.
                  The people who claim that are pressing an agenda and it's beyond obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    It's 'common knowledge' that "it's dangerous for a black person to walk down the street" in the Ukraine. At least that's what we hear in my part of the world (California).

Comment

Your right. Over in Russia you know they don't give a sh** about African Americans. The N word probably flys left and right.

They are over there beating up gays so I'm sure African Americans get threated like second class citizens in Russia.
                      Last edited by tank17211; 01-05-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X