No announcement yet.

Who is Wilder next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Wilder next opponent?

I feel Wilder-Fury is not going to happen. Wilder needs to fight a good fighter.

Audley rematch.

Comment

Lets have a look shall we

Boxrec rankings, someone from 50-100 with a bit of a name...

Michael Grant?

Perfect.

Comment

They will most likely pursue a yellow pages phone book and pick at random. It's been a solid plan for pursuing opponents thus far.

Comment

If I were wilder's promoter id put him in with travis kauffman, he's 27-1 but has fought nobodies and is basically harmless.

As a fan i want him to fight malik scott, a win over scott would prove that wilder is the real deal. then id want him to fight tyson fury or bryant jennings. If he did that id finnaly have respect for him.

Comment

I'm curious, with all the bums, no names and has beens that Wilder fights, how much money does he make? Is it even worth it for him and his team stepping into the ring? Shouldn't his team be looking for credible opponents, if only for financial reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Lets have a look shall we

Boxrec rankings, someone from 50-100 with a bit of a name...

Michael Grant?

Perfect.
              Well he did beat Golota

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I'm curious, with all the bums, no names and has beens that Wilder fights, how much money does he make? Is it even worth it for him and his team stepping into the ring? Shouldn't his team be looking for credible opponents, if only for financial reasons?
                Probably a lot more than he would if he lost. He's got an "0" and KOs right now.

Comment

Someone like Kevin Johnson or Dom Guinn would be a good opponent - a guy who's defensively proficient and will make Wilder work for the KO

Comment

Oleg Maskaev

You heard it here first

Comment

Working...
                    X