Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so let me get this straight,Broner lost his last fight so now he loses 2 everyone??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
    Broner lost a close fight for the first time and now hes some total bum that cant even beat anyone halfway decent from 140-147? Are yall joking or did Broner make u that mad that ur still hating on the young kid? I mean i seen a thread saying andre berto would beat Broner now and was smh,

Broner is very determined and hes got tons of heart and skill,he just wasnt adjuested yet to the dirty tactics and mauling in his last fight but he will come back determined even more.I think Cotto will lose to Martinez and when he does i want him to fight Broner at WW I think Broner would beat Cotto badd
    It was a wide and clear decision for Maidana first and foremost. What I took away from the fight is that his power didn't carry up to the higher weight class. His style didn't change and it's not suited for the bigger challengers. He's going to have to fundamentally change the way he fights or he's gonna be in a lot of trouble with everyone he faces @ 147. I've said this before he moved up. He relied on his size, so he focused on strength and speed, and left out footwork and defense in the back seat. The man has to start using his legs a little. He had success in the middle rounds cause I felt he was running a little bit when he felt Maidana's power and that forced him to box. He still beats a lot of the smaller fighters, but it's clear that guys HIS size are gonna bring it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
      Misinformation, not everyone thinks broner loses to everyone now after the humiliating beat down he got from maidana. It just simply proves he's not yet on the elite level or what he believes himself to be; but, he could still beat a lot of class B and C specially on lower weights. He could dominate 135-lb division if he wish to go that route. In 140 - 147 upwards, unless he fights bums all the time, there will be nothing but hardship and humiliating beat down waiting for him there.
      I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
        Broner lost a close fight for the first time and now hes some total bum that cant even beat anyone halfway decent from 140-147? Are yall joking or did Broner make u that mad that ur still hating on the young kid? I mean i seen a thread saying andre berto would beat Broner now and was smh,

Broner is very determined and hes got tons of heart and skill,he just wasnt adjuested yet to the dirty tactics and mauling in his last fight but he will come back determined even more.I think Cotto will lose to Martinez and when he does i want him to fight Broner at WW I think Broner would beat Cotto badd
        Its hard to say Broner will beat anyone right now. Maidana's style seemed to play righ into what Broner wanted to do-but his lack of a good defense caused him to many problems and he got blown out.

You are right-dude is very taleneted. But he has failed to give the kind of performances a future star is expected to give.

At this point-he needs to reevaluate which weight class is best for him and then dedicate himself to keeping in shape if he is truly wants to be a star.

Comment

Broner doesn't lose to anybody, but I can't see him beating anyone in the ww top ten and have stated this before Maidana, he couldn't handle a pillow fisted gate keeper in Paulie Malignaggi........Broner can't also deal with the LWW Garcia and Matthysse they are too big and hit too hard, they walk around at 165-175, fans wouldnt accept him running to 140 avoiding Garcia and Matthysse and going on a bum tour, so pretty much Broner is SOL unless he still can make 135 and even there his power and competition was suspect...........

I started out trying to give Broner some love but he simply aint shyt, he's done IMO, a half dead Morales was able to make Maidana look like a novice

If Broner stays at WW only matches I see him winning are

Broner vs Josesito Lopez(who may KO him)
          Broner vs Morales(Who may box the **** out of him)
          Broner vs Cano(who may out maul him)
          Broner vs Pederson(Best shot at a name or psuedo name who would lay down for him)

It aint looking good for AB

Comment

The Paulie fight showed he has problems with boxers and the Maidana fight showed he has problems with punchers. Who is he going to beat?

Comment

this is the problem with BS. so many here on & off a guys nuts faster then a fat kid on a cheeseburger. a guy loses a tough fight & he's a bum... this is the norm here. obviously not all are like this but this is pretty common on this site. where are all the matthysee avatars now? they have all been changed to the flavor of the month GGG. chisora has 4 losses & i'd say he is better fighter for it so why can't broner or anyone else rebound after a tough night?

Comment

I made the thread about Berto Vs Broner, and Berto does KO Broner, easy work.

Don't forget that Berto was once ranked number 3 at WW only behind Mayweather and Pacquiao, Broner was ranked number 3 in a trash division.

Comment

I think he beats everybody not named Floyd, Provodnikov, Manny, Maidana, Thurman, and maybe Ghost at 147.

Soto would be a fn war but really I think Broner should go after Devon. I think thatd be an easy fight for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    this is the problem with BS. so many here on & off a guys nuts faster then a fat kid on a cheeseburger. a guy loses a tough fight & he's a bum... this is the norm here. obviously not all are like this but this is pretty common on this site. where are all the matthysee avatars now? they have all been changed to the flavor of the month GGG. chisora has 4 losses & i'd say he is better fighter for it so why can't broner or anyone else rebound after a tough night?
                    Broners nights have gotten progressively worse as hes stepped up in competition. He let Gavin Rees bounce shots of his face ffs. I thought maybe it was because he just didnt respect Rees, but Pauile and Maidana were able to do the same thing. He handcuffs himself when you throw punches at him, his defense is super leaky and neither his chin nor his power are anything special. I don't see what he can do to become a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
                      Broners nights have gotten progressively worse as hes stepped up in competition. He let Gavin Rees bounce shots of his face ffs. I thought maybe it was because he just didnt respect Rees, but Pauile and Maidana were able to do the same thing. He handcuffs himself when you throw punches at him, his defense is super leaky and neither his chin nor his power are anything special. I don't see what he can do to become a top fighter.
                      i like to give a guy the benefit of the doubt after a tough loss. let's see how he rebounds. maybe he totally destroys his next few opponents & fans will get back on the wagon. sometimes a tough loss is better then 5 good wins because his shortcomings got exposed. when you are winning it is easy to get complacent. it's how he rebounds that will determine what kind of fighter he will be. can he shore up his defence? can he make the proper adjustments needed to avoid the same issues he had vs maidana? time will tell...

Comment

Working...
                      X