Trinidad Vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
    so let me get this straight,,

just because broner lost a closs fight to a guy who might have taken PEDs and was fighting dirty,he now cannot win a single fantasy fight or any 140-147 pound fighter now?? I dont understand this logic casual fans have

Broner has a tremendous amount of heart and he has a really good chance aginst Tito whether u like it or not.In fact i would favor him in a fantasy matchup

a small flat-footed fighter who does his best work while being aggressive standing a chance against tito .... get your head out of your ass, kid.
    Last edited by baya; 12-30-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

This is a dumb post.

Trinidad was undefeated at welter wight and demolished people.

Broner hasnt beat anyone at all.

Trinidad by 2nd rd ko

Comment

just because broner lost a closs fight to a guy who might have taken PEDs and was fighting dirty,he now cannot win a single fantasy fight or any 140-147 pound fighter now?? I dont understand this logic casual fans have

Broner has a tremendous amount of heart and he has a really good chance aginst Tito whether u like it or not.In fact i would favor him in a fantasy matchup
        your being delusional. maidana is not even the best in the div and not even close to it.

You are an idiot

Comment

Comment

Trinidad by early and brutal KO.

Comment

I love the replies in this thread.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What about brother vs mayorga?

Comment

Lol no Matter what I try to come up with to say all that goes through my mind is maidana hitting broner with the first big hook that put him down if that was Trinidad throwing that hook instead of maidana we'd all be making rip broner shirts and talking bout free Tito from death row for murdering that boy

Comment

If this fight ever came off it would probably ruin what was left of Trinidads career. After beating Broner to death with his fists Trinidad would retire in fear of killing another 2013 welterweight opponent. Nobody today even comes close to Tito................. Rockin'

Comment

You serious or are you just playing?-__- because I actually read this quoted on another post and it was so stupid I had to ask if your serious

Comment

Working...
                      X