No announcement yet.

Trinidad Vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so let me get this straight,,

just because broner lost a closs fight to a guy who might have taken PEDs and was fighting dirty,he now cannot win a single fantasy fight or any 140-147 pound fighter now?? I dont understand this logic casual fans have

Broner has a tremendous amount of heart and he has a really good chance aginst Tito whether u like it or not.In fact i would favor him in a fantasy matchup

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post

just because broner lost a closs fight to a guy who might have taken PEDs and was fighting dirty,he now cannot win a single fantasy fight or any 140-147 pound fighter now?? I dont understand this logic casual fans have

Broner has a tremendous amount of heart and he has a really good chance aginst Tito whether u like it or not.In fact i would favor him in a fantasy matchup
      Close fight? ? LMAO! He got BEAT UP all night. Tito would 100% take his head off within 4.

Comment

Yes, Broner would have moments in the fight but first of all man, is wasn't even a close fight with Maidana. Second, to think just because Broner had a close fight with Maidana that means he beats Trinidad? Come'on!

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post

Lmaooooooooo! Broner has 0 chance against ATG Tito.

Comment

tito trinidad 1st round knockout. Broner retires and is never heard of again.

Comment

If Maidana can drop Broner twice, Trinidad would put Broner on his face. This wouldn't even be competitive.

Comment

Doninican is on a roll today. I'm guessing he has Broner by tko over Hearns too.

Seriously though Tito would ruin Broner's "career" (which would have been non existant in the days Tito was a welter). I could see him breaking Broner's jaw and then calling him trash after the fights over. Tito was no joke. Every once in a while a performer steps in the ring with a real fighter and this ish happens that happened with Maidana and Broner. It's all fun and games til you fight a dude at least your size and hits back. Maidana vs broner looked like a man vs child.

Comment

Broner not mobile enough to avoid trinidad's powerful blows. We all know tito can throw this all night.

Comment

Trinidad by decapitation.

Comment

Trinidad by legal murder in first round

Comment

Working...
                      X