Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez explains why he's "motivated to beat up" Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think Sergio Martinez is afraid of anyone. The guy is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      I used to respect Sergio but he is acting like a little *****. That was in 2008! Cotto had no ****ing idea who he was but im glad he is motivated so when Cotto taps that ass he has no excuses.
      Sergio will beat the last remaining amount of quality out of Cotto in June. He will be too shot for ESPN after Sergio is finished dismantling him.

Comment

Sergio had a campaign against bullies; it's time to take out the wife-beating, family-beating bully!

Maravilla is going to get in that ass and then titty fvuck Mrs. Cotto's "d class" tittays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
          Sergio's run as the MW champ is overrated.

During the time that Golovkin has been the WBA-champ Sergio has fought Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, Chavez Jr and Murray. JCCjr brought more money to the table than does Golovkin, sure, but the other 4? I highly doubt it, and if some of them do, it's not much. And they do NOT carry any belts.
          Golovkin is fighting a dude not even ranked in the top 15 at MW who has been beaten every time he ever stepped up, yet another scrub league cabbie....par for the course for the WBA Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Golovkin is fighting a dude not even ranked in the top 15 at MW who has been beaten every time he ever stepped up, yet another scrub league cabbie....par for the course for the WBA Champ.
            True, and everybody agrees about that.

GGG did however try to get a fight against Murray and Quillin, both ducked him. Murray even agreed to participate in the undercard, but wouldn't face Gennady. There is only so much a fighter can do, unless he's in a position where he can offer every opponent their by far highest payday.

Comment

Working...
            X