Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell: Pacquiao Might Go Right Through Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok with Bradley fans but what's with these gutless fanboys who can't admit that Bradley got beat pretty handily? You're not filling anyone. There's a reason why it was declared robbery of the year.

Comment

I think it's gonna be a lot closer this time. Bradley has a fight of experience against Pac's style. Pac better not have slipped!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        Bradley made pac look bad? News to me.
        The fact he didn't take the rematch to correct the error of the "loss" was enough to show Pac failed at what was supposed to be a look good fight vs a feather fisted JWW fighting at WW.

He needed a look good fight and Bradley didn't make the cut. Neither did the JMM 3 and 4 fights. Finally, a Rios fight did the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          If anything Bradley is the one who looked bad, he couldn't even take out an uninterested, half gassed, only fighting 30 seconds of the round, past prime older Pacman. The younger man has the pressure on him to look good not the older guy.
          Yeah, but he broke his foot, so its a fair reason too look bad.
          If Tim manages to keep his feet healthy he might pull the upset,
          this time for real.
          Bradley aint no Brandon...
          Plus Tim has the mental edge cuz he just beat the man that ktfo Pacquiao

Comment

bunch of jokes man, pac lost to Bradley now he was in on the fix haha clowns. if it was a fix pac sure didn't get paid for a fix seeing his irs situation now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              ^^^^^^^^

for once stop slurping floyd's vagina and you might see what really happened on the pac/bradley bout.
              lol The irony of you bringing up Floyd.... Show me where I had talked about Floyd again.

Carry on alt ****boy.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                The fact he didn't take the rematch to correct the error of the "loss" was enough to show Pac failed at what was supposed to be a look good fight vs a feather fisted JWW fighting at WW.

He needed a look good fight and Bradley didn't make the cut. Neither did the JMM 3 and 4 fights. Finally, a Rios fight did the trick.
                haha exactly

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  you never PM'd me asking to remove anything. after you kept talkin and talkin for me to remove postfight, I ACTUALLY was the one to hit u on pm asking for a simple apology then i would remove it. Instead, you couldn't admit you were wrong and asked what u did wrong. I still removed them regardless.

2. im supposed to just ignore all the sh-t u talked ? im not even going to bother digging up the old quotes. so basically what you're saying is that you shouldn't have to accept consequences and that other people should be the bigger man when you're wrong. ok. listen, i have nothing against anyone on here. you can continue to not like me thats ok, u dont even have to admit u were wrong. but just dont lie about stuff. alright now im done with it lol.

Dude why you calling me a liar? I already said and acknowledged that Rios lost because he fought the wrong fight. He didn't pressure Pacman and got scared like the other guys and tried to out box him. If Rios fought like he usually does he would have knocked Pac out. I don't get why most fighters are scared to go toe to toe with Pac, Rios should have jumped on Pac because he even said it Pacs chin was cracked.

Come on man, you know what I asked you and you ignored me, of course I got pissed because you wouldn't remove that quote before the rios fight and you kept it up days after the fight.

Don't be like that guy Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    beating bradley, a top 3 p4p fighter in the world, would top any win floyd may get with his upcoming opponents. just swallow your pride for once, it's not a big deal.
                    What the hell are you even going on about? I believe you responded to the wrong post.

Try responding to the correct one as it seems you are arguing with someone who is against a Bradley rematch.

I am not one of them. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Dude why you calling me a liar? I already said and acknowledged that Rios lost because he fought the wrong fight. He didn't pressure Pacman and got scared like the other guys and tried to out box him. If Rios fought like he usually does he would have knocked Pac out. I don't get why most fighters are scared to go toe to toe with Pac, Rios should have jumped on Pac because he even said it Pacs chin was cracked.

Come on man, you know what I asked you and you ignored me, of course I got pissed because you wouldn't remove that quote before the rios fight and you kept it up days after the fight.

Don't be like that guy Big Dunn
                      You're crazy, if Rios fought like he usually does Rios would have been knocked out. Rios even acknowledged that in the post fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X