Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye should go in the Hall of Fraud, deserves zero attention for his feeble fights and more commonly known for his Toegate excuse.

Haye is washed up, leave him to his gymn under a train bridge to see out his future

Comment

Hell no, I mean what's his best victory? Mormeck? Maccarinelli? Barret? And no, he has done nothing at HW, beating Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison didn't help his cause.

He only had one good opponent at HW and he completely blew his chance.

Comment

I give him alot of credit for doing the least amount of actual working while making so much money, its kind of admirable in a non-boxing sense.

I mean saw a vid where he says he doesn't even do road work.

Comment

Yes but mostly for what he did at Cruiserweight

Comment

No, he still needs allot more to accomplish !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
              Yes but mostly for what he did at Cruiserweight
              And what's that? 2 world title wins, one of which Enzo? Other being Mormeck who'd been stopped by ONeill Bell and ran in the rematch and barely got by with the hometown timekeeper's help

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Well there are limits, it's not that bad yet. There's a pretty big drop off between the Hayes and the Chisoras.

I'm just saying that based on who they let in, Haye deserves to be inducted. But if it was up to me he wouldn't get in, and I would remove other undeserving fighters.

I wasn't specifically talking about Gatti but no, he hasn't accomplished more than Haye.
                lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

No, he hasn't done enough

Comment

He belongs in the Hall...

Not the Hall of Fame...just out in the hall,as in get out.

Silly question

Comment

I'm a Haye fan but no. He had the talent but if he doesn't come back then no. I feel bad for him with the injuries and think he was going to take out Fury but if he's really gone he's not going to the HOF, imo. The legacy just ain't there.

Comment

Working...
                      X