Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people seriously giving cotto a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand why people are saying Sergio will win but I don't know as much, Miguel can be a very good pressure fighter and at times there are opening there to be took advantage of but If we're going off anything off the performance against Trout then I don't think he wins.

This fight strikes me as an upset waiting to happen though.

Comment

If Martinez shows up like he did for Murray, I think Cotto can pull the upset. Just imagine Cotto landing a hellacious left hook in the early rounds while Martinez is off balance while moving to the right.

Comment

Cotto stans are morons. Dude could be fighting Wladimir and someone like Ch@mpbox@PR would say "Cotto KO in 6 rounds".

Comment

This fight is getting made at 160 correct?

Comment

Just like nobody gave Danny a chance at beating Lucas. I look forward to reread posts that give Cotto no chance after he wins. But when he does win in high fashion, he wont get respect because the excuse is Sergio is "shot" and "past prime".

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              Just like nobody gave Danny a chance at beating Lucas. I look forward to reread posts that give Cotto no chance after he wins. But when he does win in high fashion, he wont get respect because the excuse is Sergio is "shot" and "past prime".

bro, that's not the same. at all.

Comment

hell no
                Cotto sucks as a JMW, he's a joke if he goes to MW
                Martinez is past it, but Cotto's just plain done
                he was lucky Floyd was subpar when they fought
                he got his payday and he shoulda quit after that
                wouldn't mind seeing Cotto pull the upset, but slim chance of that

Comment

Cotto's power at 154 is already not what it was at 140-147. At 160 he'll have next to no power IMO, and if Sergio is even remotely close to the same guy he's been the last couple years, he should have a field day. The style match up is all wrong for Cotto IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
                    get real people,cotto isnt even a legit 154 never mind 160. he has been put on his ass at much lower weights. sergio is taller, longer reach and more power. even the martinez that showed up against murray will be too much for cotto.

i respect cotto for willing to fight anyone but his ass getting a beat down. the moment he feels sergio power he gona run like he was against margarito and pac in the later rounds.
                    I'm glad you stated this. Mayweather fighting cotto at this weight adds nothing to floyds legacy. With that being said who cares about your stupid thoughts on martinez vs cotto, this is a fight that people want to pay to see happen now

Comment

Cotto takes Maravilla's title and scares GGG up to 168. The KING is back

Comment

Working...
                      X