Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So guys, tell me, whose the most athletic boxers out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Athletic, meaning purely in terms of possessing a combination of physical gifts (speed, power, endurance)

Hw: klitchkos
      Lhw: I'll tell u after Stevenson fights kovalev
      Smw: ward (and that's it)
      Mw: I wouldn't call GGG particularly athletic because he isn't that fast and his endurance isn't perfect but it puts him slightly ahead of current Sergio (Sergio from before the JCC fight was more 'athletic' although I still think GGG beats him because of power)
      Jmw: Floyd, Lara
      Ww:Floyd, Pacquiao from 09-10, Bradley, Porter, Thurman,
      Jww: Garcia suffers from the same things GGG does (although he's more proven and far less technical), Peterson

... Lower weights: Rigo, Gary Russell jr., lomanchenko

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
        Athletic, meaning purely in terms of possessing a combination of physical gifts (speed, power, endurance)

Mw: I wouldn't call GGG particularly athletic because he isn't that fast and his endurance isn't perfect but it puts him slightly ahead of current Sergio (Sergio from before the JCC fight was more 'athletic' although I still think GGG beats him because of power)
        Jww: Garcia suffers from the same things GGG does (although he's more proven and far less technical), Peterson

And of all time, Roy Jones Junior is the very definition of athletic

Comment

something tells me that this kind of thoughtful and in depth response isn't quite what OP had in mind when he started this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post

Wow what about Amir Khan he is very athletic too

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
              Dayyyummmmmm who is he? He looks a giant! How tall is that girl? She's a cutie but he is a real man Mmmmm
              Dude, if you have to ask who that guy is you're in the wrong forum.
              While injuries are having a big impact, Sergio Martinez is one of the most athletic boxers. He was very much into soccer (he got to play some for a big team in Argentina, which is extremely competitive in soccer) and cylcing before getting into boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Dude, if you have to ask who that guy is you're in the wrong forum.
                While injuries are having a big impact, Sergio Martinez is one of the most athletic boxers. He was very much into soccer (he got to play some for a big team in Argentina, which is extremely competitive in soccer) and cylcing before getting into boxing.
                Well baby forgive me for not being an expert

Comment

Working...
                X