Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez v. Jeffrey Mathebula Early Results From Spain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiko Martinez is a perfect fight for Rigondeaux. Absolute perfect fight.

Kiko will bring it, he'll come forward and has power in both hands.

He's shown that he can cut off a ring, get inside and do well against decent boxers.

Now don't get me wrong, Riongdeaux is obviously far better than decent in terms of boxing ability but it will be interesting to see a legit world class pressure fighter with power come at him and how he deals with it.

One thing we know is Kiko will force the fight and try his best to get inside and walk through Rigondeaux and get his shots off.

They need to make that fight.

Comment

Sergio Martinez got a faggy as haircut. Anyway, I think this is the first time he's been with Gabriel Sarmiento since the Dzinziruk training camp. Did they work their shit out?

Comment

What channel was this fight on in the US?

Comment

Bob....send rigo to spain

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Bob....send rigo to spain
            There's no money in Spain. This fight wasn't even televised live over there. HBO might make the exception to the Rigo ban for Kiko though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              What channel was this fight on in the US?
              It wasn't on any channel on any country afaik. Not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Sergio Martinez got a faggy as haircut. Anyway, I think this is the first time he's been with Gabriel Sarmiento since the Dzinziruk training camp. Did they work their shit out?
                I love Serg, but damn man you aren't lying

Great win for Kiko. He is a fun fighter to watch.

Comment

There's no money in Spain. This fight wasn't even televised live over there. HBO might make the exception to the Rigo ban for Kiko though.
                  It's wierd how the best guy in the division isn't a draw at all, its made a strange dynamic in that theres not a lot of benefit for the likes of Santa Cruz, Martinez or Frampton to fight him.

I'd like to see a 4 man elimination tourney. Frampton vs Quigg and Santa Cruz vs Martinez with the winners meeting. I bet HBO would show up with some money for Rigo against the winner of that. I can't see how that tourney wouldn't be anything other than awesome either.

Comment

Kiko is a big winner this year.

There will be a bidding war between Frampton's team and Quigg's team.

Comment

Is Sergio carrying shopping bags?

Comment

Working...
                      X